Jason Garrett

drewfla

A couple of years ago he was the "hot" assistant. Jerry Jones, love him or hate him, even hired him as OC before actually hiring Wade. I highly doubt Wade is going to be given his walking papers even if the Cowboys lose to Minny tomorrow. I have heard his name bantered about but has anybody heard if he is a candidate? I haven't heard him give the Bills the "Heisman" like Schotty and others.

Thoughts?

People (including NFL "insiders") have thrown his name out there as a possible candidate, but it's been purely speculative. I don't believe Nix has requested permission for an interview, so as of now it appears he either is not a candidate or is low on the list. I'm hoping they do give Garrett a look. If Dallas loses this weekend, we should find out soon whether they intend to interview him or not.

A couple of years ago he was the "hot" assistant. Jerry Jones, love him or hate him, even hired him as OC before actually hiring Wade. I highly doubt Wade is going to be given his walking papers even if the Cowboys lose to Minny tomorrow. I have heard his name bantered about but has anybody heard if he is a candidate? I haven't heard him give the Bills the "Heisman" like Schotty and others.

Thoughts?

If Ralph Wilson had done this (hire an OC before a HC), then it would be considered another example of why Buffalo is such a terrible place to coach.