News Coverage from St. Louis TV

First of all, a lot of the coverage tonight rightly focused on Bobby April, who was run out of town by Mike Martz last year. I was actually laughing out loud when Clements returned that punt for a TD. April is a good coach.

I was wondering why Mad Mike was wearing a suit. Did he stop by the Men's Wearhouse over the weekend? I've never seen that guy in a suit.

The late news sports guys spent a lot of time talking about the alleged cheap shots by the Bills, as if that determined the outcome of the game. Moulds' shot to Fisher was cheap, nobody got hurt, he got penalized 15 yards, and the Rams scored on the next play. So?

Martz was accusing the Bills of deliberately hurting his players. The Clements hit on Holt was cheap, no doubt. I still don't know what he was doing. But the injury to DeJuan Groce was caused by his own player blocking our guy (Tucker) into Groce's path. In fact, Tucker's back was to Groce, and Groce hit Tucker's helmet with his knee.

From what I read here, Travis Fisher was hurt trying to chase down Moulds on the reverse. The announcers didn't notice any cheap shot. And their other guy, Garrett, was apparently knocked flat on Clements' punt return.

Martz is a jerk. He can't figure out that Special Teams can determine the outcome of a game. He puts his weakest players on ST, and he only devotes a small portion of practice to ST. He spends most of the time on that brilliant offense of his.

He's one of the only head coaches in the league who calls his own plays. He's an arrogant putz.

Maybe the league will apologize to St. Louie and just give it to them.

They've got plenty of beer that tastes like sour piss in that town, so now they can go drown their tears in it. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

This game brings again to the fore how terrible the defeat in the Homerun Throwup game was. The Bills would have gone to the SB that year and would have beaten the Rims. The Bills have always known how to deal with Marshall Faulk led teams. Wade & Co. missed a great opportunity. :blink: