Kevin Stephen Guyatt is the newest little Bills fan

TheZone78

Hi all, I don't post here very often but I read this wall everyday. A few of you asked me to keep you posted on our little baby.

Kevin was born by emergency c-section on Wednesday afternoon, 7 lbs 12 oz. All are home now and doing great.

On another note, I like Baltimore and Dallas tomorrow! HA!

Hi all, I don't post here very often but I read this wall everyday. A few of you asked me to keep you posted on our little baby.

Kevin was born by emergency c-section on Wednesday afternoon, 7 lbs 12 oz. All are home now and doing great.

Congrats on the addition!

Congrats! First? :unsure:

congrats to you, bills brother. we have a boy due in 6 weeks, and i don't think he'll know who the coach is when he's born either!