I love the Bills!

bills in va

I love the Buffal Bills and Western New York.

Yeah that's right, I said it now start the crusifiction! I have been a fan since I could make a choice 30 years ago. Since then I've moved away from WNY but go back often either to visit family or catch a game. I love and miss the area and the ability to see more games in person. If you still live in the area your lucky. Yes, where I live now may be warmer, more beautiful with a better economy; but no Bills and I hate the Redskins. The team and the area gets a bad rap and I honestly didn't appreciate it until I was gone a while. I miss the food, the people and the Bills.

As far as football is concerned I hope we get a good coach, draft well and make the playoffs next year. I think this can happen and maybe quiet the nay-sayers. It doesn't have to be Cowher. It just has to be a good enough coach to bring in a good staff and get good players through draft and free agency. Then coach 'em up, make good in game decisions and turn this thing around. I know it's been along time since respectability, but we are not that far away. To those who say RW should sell and leave with or without the team...shame on you; you are not nor ever were a true fan.