To Hell with any coach who does not want this job!

Driffill

I say the hell with Brian Shotty, Marty Shotty, Ron Rivera and any other coach who thumbs his nose at the Head Coach position of the Buffalo Bills, DO YOU HEAR MR BILL COWHER??

Not too long ago (for us older guys) , this franchise went to 4 straight Super Bowls, this is a franchise that has been and can be successful, remember thos eback to back 2-14 seasons, which made the Super Bowl years that much better. The current state of the Bills reminds me of that.

Let me put this out there, we do not have to beg a coach to come here, and Buddy Nix make that a part of the interview, as the old codger said, we need a guy that will be a part of the community!

The 1st step to restoring this team has alredy been done with hiring of Buddy Nix, a Football guy that we have not had since Butler, AJ and Nix left. It takes talent evaluation and selection to make a good team, along with some proven talent via free agency and you will see how quick this turns around.

Yeah an experienced coach is important, but a coach who has fire and passion and wants to bleed Buffalo Bills Blood is our guy....now go find him Buddy!

sadly, we haven't been consistantly good since the advent of Free Agency, which speaks directly to the thriftiness of the bills front office, and the inability of the coaches and scouts to find quality young players and build thru the draft.

It is a slap in the face that guys who have never been coaches wouldnt want the chance but, rebuilding the bills won't be easy, and some of these guys want an easier first HC gig.

The only coach that has come out and said he wanted this job is Billick - who ironically hasnt been contacted. I am willing yo accept him at this point.

Nowhere has Billick said that he wanted the job, that is the biggest myth circulating on this board. He might have politely said that he would entertain the idea, but I would bet a million pesos that he would turn it down too.