When the Bills eventually hire the HC

drhockey

I can't wait to hear the "this is the guy we really wanted the entire time" speech and how they will spin this uninspired hire to us. I mean, this is just getting silly and embarassing, as we've all noted.

At this point, i think i'm hoping and praying that all goes well with the Grimm interview or else i'm going to head straight for the Golden Gate Bridge (assuming Cowher is not coming).

Sorry, but i am not at all jazzed about thinking of our future under Leslie Frazier. Instead of reforming our team, that end result would equal a complete continuation of what we have witnessed over the past decade. We may notice a slight difference in how it's coached or run, but i'm not holding my breath. Al Saunders as OC doesn't excite me either. And, of course they Bills liked Frazier...he is the only one that accepted (to this point and Grimm notwithstanding) a formal interview outside of Fewell. Come on!

Over the past few weeks, i went from wanting to buy season tickets if Cowher decided to come (even though i live in California) to wanting to curl up in the fetal position in a foxhole for the next 5 years ignoring the Bills and the NFL.

I'll try to be optimistic, but it is getting damn hard these days. Yuck. If there is a god, we sir need your help right now!

I can't wait to hear the "this is the guy we really wanted the entire time" speech and how they will spin this uninspired hire to us. I mean, this is just getting silly and embarassing, as we've all noted.

At this point, i think i'm hoping and praying that all goes well with the Grimm interview or else i'm going to head straight for the Golden Gate Bridge (assuming Cowher is not coming).

Sorry, but i am not at all jazzed about thinking of our future under Leslie Frazier. Instead of reforming our team, that end result would equal a complete continuation of what we have witnessed over the past decade. We may notice a slight difference in how it's coached or run, but i'm not holding my breath. Al Saunders as OC doesn't excite me either. And, of course they Bills liked Frazier...he is the only one that accepted (to this point and Grimm notwithstanding) a formal interview outside of Fewell. Come on!

Over the past few weeks, i went from wanting to buy season tickets if Cowher decided to come (even though i live in California) to wanting to curl up in the fetal position in a foxhole for the next 5 years ignoring the Bills and the NFL.

I'll try to be optimistic, but it is getting damn hard these days. Yuck. If there is a god, we sir need your help right now!

It's football. You'll be pissed, then you'll find beer.

Im telling ya try this game:

Dinak a beer for everyday the coach search goes on. 1 day 1 beer 2 days 2 beers 3 days 3 beers.....

Everytime there is a new rumored candidate for the job you take a shot of your chosing.

SO we are on day 10 now and about 8 or 9 candidates in i do believe so you may have to invite some people over to help you finish all that...

It's football. You'll be pissed, then you'll find beer.

So true... at this point, it appears we will be getting a coordinator of some sort... we will all be pissed... we will get a whole bunch of no-names on the coaching staff...we will all be pissed... come somewhere around August 7th (first pre-season game) we will start to think we see something different about this new guy... 16-0 here we come! Just friggin' hire someone already...

I am not sure why everyone hates Frazier so much...Minnesota defensive cooordinators (see Dungy, Tomlin) have done pretty well... if the guy isn't a complete tool, and ownership is truly dedicated to building a winner, it should all work out... :thumbsup:

If not, give me another beer...

Ha. So true. I'm stocking up on booze and drinking more than ever lately. Luckily, we've had the sabres to keep us from completely going over the edge.

But yes, by the end of all of this i'll be calling Promises rehab center in southern california to help me off the sauce.

Hello, Promises...here i come!! yippee! :thumbsup:

So true... at this point, it appears we will be getting a coordinator of some sort... we will all be pissed... we will get a whole bunch of no-names on the coaching staff...we will all be pissed... come somewhere around August 7th (first pre-season game) we will start to think we see something different about this new guy... 16-0 here we come! Just friggin' hire someone already...

I am not sure why everyone hates Frazier so much...Minnesota defensive cooordinators (see Dungy, Tomlin) have done pretty well... if the guy isn't a complete tool, and ownership is truly dedicated to building a winner, it should all work out... :thumbsup:

If not, give me another beer...

He has alot ofd similarities to Dick Jauron." Defensive Back,Players coach,Tampax 2,and he wears sunglasses at night"(Corey Hart).Just say no to Frazer.On the bright side if we do get Frazer ill save $1200.00 by not renewing my seasons. ;)