trenters

Who would you rather have on their best day, assuming that the rest of the team was the same?

Cant believe it, but I think I'd rather have JP

well let's see - the choice is between bat-dung or cow-dung - i'll pass on both of them and let freddie run the offense.

Who would you rather have on their best day, assuming that the rest of the team was the same?

Cant believe it, but I think I'd rather have JP

By the way, poster, the Tebow era is over. He has no further eligibility at Florida.

For the Bills, welcome to the Brohm era!

I would take Trent. that one game against Washington when Trent led that comeback. I thought we had our answer at qb. I was wrong but that was a good game.

Good point.

Didn't JP have 3 TD bombs to Evans in a single quarter once vs the Dolfags?

Honestly, I don't see why we don't bring JP back in a backup/veteran role. He could come in from time to time and throw some bombs to Lee

Good point.

Didn't JP have 3 TD bombs to Evans in a single quarter once vs the Dolfags?

Honestly, I don't see why we don't bring JP back in a backup/veteran role. He could come in from time to time and throw some bombs to Lee

Jps time is well over here and he is on another team also, by the way.

Trent, surprisingly, may well get another chance next year depending on the new coaches evaluation.

Personally I think he will never recover from the Adrian Wilson hit and is due for some migraines in his 40s and as he gets older, because of that. But he hasn't retired and he is under contract at the right price. He may get some snaps yet.

I would take Trent. that one game against Washington when Trent led that comeback. I thought we had our answer at qb. I was wrong but that was a good game.

You mean the game where he couldn't drive the team to a single touchdown? How many teams will you beat with benefit of 5 FGs and opposing QB giving the game away?

Jps time is well over here and he is on another team also, by the way.

Trent, surprisingly, may well get another chance next year depending on the new coaches evaluation.

Personally I think he will never recover from the Adrian Wilson hit and is due for some migraines in his 40s and as he gets older, because of that. But he hasn't retired and he is under contract at the right price. He may get some snaps yet.

Actually JP only signed a one year deal that was essentially a 3 week contract, so unless Oak resigns him then he is a FA...that being said, dont bring him back and dump Trent...