del rio sitution

bfw1234

if Del Rio goes to USC and Cowher to the Jags, I'm going to be disappointed in OBD. Jags are not that better a situation than Bills, they shouldn't even have a team. If he sits out I'll live with it, but it will be insulting to lose him to Jags.

further, this guy Billsman is adamant that Cowher was in Buffalo over the weekend and now Kelly is leaving the decision up to RW and RB.

Going to really lose interest if I learn after the fact that he was in Buffalo but they couldn't close the deal so he goes to Jax

if Del Rio goes to USC and Cowher to the Jags, I'm going to be disappointed in OBD. Jags are not that better a situation than Bills, they shouldn't even have a team. If he sits out I'll live with it, but it will be insulting to lose him to Jags.

further, this guy Billsman is adamant that Cowher was in Buffalo over the weekend and now Kelly is leaving the decision up to RW and RB.

Going to really lose interest if I learn after the fact that he was in Buffalo but they couldn't close the deal so he goes to Jax

Ok again what part of HE DOESNT WANT TO COME TO BUFFALO are you missing? I mean damn folks. You can offer the guy a bucket of money but if he doesn't want to work for Ralph and his clowns, then he isn't going to.

Ok again what part of HE DOESNT WANT TO COME TO BUFFALO are you missing? I mean damn folks. You can offer the guy a bucket of money but if he doesn't want to work for Ralph and his clowns, then he isn't going to.

fine, then have the professional courteousy and decency to politely decline the offer.

the fact that no one at CBS acknowledged the situation is insulting

fine, then have the professional courteousy and decency to politely decline the offer.

the fact that no one at CBS acknowledged the situation is insulting

You get insulted too easily. The assclowns at CBS probably cannot say anything seeing as how Cowher is current working there.

Don't worry, be happy. Getting all wound up over this isn't going to help.