Best QB in the NFL

he holds onto the ball too long b/c he does well when he's rushed out of the pocket to create a play. downside of that is he gets sacked a ton, whereas peyton just throws it away.

I also saw him, several times in the game yesterday, feel pressure when he still had time and run out into a sack. The contrast with Warner was evident - Warner rarely moved side to side, but would step up, avoid the pressure, and deliver a strike. Rodgers is dangerous when he gets on the move, but sometimes he's dangerous to himself.

I also saw him, several times in the game yesterday, feel pressure when he still had time and run out into a sack. The contrast with Warner was evident - Warner rarely moved side to side, but would step up, avoid the pressure, and deliver a strike. Rodgers is dangerous when he gets on the move, but sometimes he's dangerous to himself.

The comparisons are good. Im not syaing he is the best QB in the league, im simply passing the idea that he may be and getting repsonses. It takes the mind of the Bills for awhile atleast.

To raise a question are some QB's products of good systems?

Ben R.

I've often thought - with no substantiation - that the word has long been out to not ever try to bust Manning into little pieces.

Ben is such a clutch QB, it's unreal. I don't know if there's a QB in this league I'd take over Roethlisberger in a 2 minute drill type situation. Whether it's the Super Bowl or a regular season game, whether he has ample time to throw (haha!!) or has 2 or 3 guys hanging all over 'em, he still finds a way to keep plays alive and make clutch throws. In that respect (just that one, I'm not talking totality here), he's a lot like his childhood hero and the guy whose number he wears, John Elway.