Cowher & McNabb

The Bills acyually have a chance of bring really good next yeat if they can get Cowher and McNabb. If not, they will continue to tuck for years to come. This is their chance. I'm not saying McNabbb is the greatest, but you NEED a QB in this league and we do NOT have one and are unlikely to acquire anyone who can make a difference for several years (if we draft a QB), with also NO guarantee of success. McNabb has shown great success in the past and had the second best year of his career this year. Living in the Philly area, I cannot understand the dislike the fans have for McNabb. Wait till they see Kolb. As far as Cowher is concerned, we need a coach to give this franchise some credibility. When another owner flicks off your team, that is the ultimate sign of disrespect. If I were Wilson, Money would be no object to gain that respect back and hiring Cowher would IMMEDIATELY get that back. You would also have players playing harder and players wanting to come to Buffalo to play for huim.

I am at teh end of the line after 30 years. I cannot take this BS anymore. They either move forward, or I am done. Let's hope they try to get better instead of continuing their histort of failure!!!!!

The Bills acyually have a chance of bring really good next yeat if they can get Cowher and McNabb. If not, they will continue to tuck for years to come. This is their chance. I'm not saying McNabbb is the greatest, but you NEED a QB in this league and we do NOT have one and are unlikely to acquire anyone who can make a difference for several years (if we draft a QB), with also NO guarantee of success. McNabb has shown great success in the past and had the second best year of his career this year. Living in the Philly area, I cannot understand the dislike the fans have for McNabb. Wait till they see Kolb. As far as Cowher is concerned, we need a coach to give this franchise some credibility. When another owner flicks off your team, that is the ultimate sign of disrespect. If I were Wilson, Money would be no object to gain that respect back and hiring Cowher would IMMEDIATELY get that back. You would also have players playing harder and players wanting to come to Buffalo to play for huim.

I am at teh end of the line after 30 years. I cannot take this BS anymore. They either move forward, or I am done. Let's hope they try to get better instead of continuing their histort of failure!!!!!

Agree 100%. This is their chance. Let's hope they don't blow it!

Getting McNabb/Cowher does not promise success. Though McNabb would be an upgrade, I always thought he was successful in large part because of the system he played in. He rattles easy and is quite inaccurate as a passer too often.

I'd welcome the Chin, however. Not likely though, IMO .

Getting McNabb/Cowher does not promise success. Though McNabb would be an upgrade, I always thought he was successful in large part because of the system he played in. He rattles easy and is quite inaccurate as a passer too often.

I'd welcome the Chin, however. Not likely though, IMO .

I never said that it would guarantee success, but it would give this sad sack organization some credibility that is sadly lacking. The Bills are an embarassment right now, whether people want to believe it or not. To have an owner flick your team off is unacceptable, and, to me, if Wilson does not address it with a creditble solution, it spells more of the same. No Thanks. The next week or so will tell....

Our best offensive year in the past 10 years....what's wrong with that?

Bledsoe: 4359 passing yards

... and no playoffs. He will decline every year, much like Bledsoe. If we were close, it'd be one thing. We're not close.