Leslie Frazer "blew away" Nix in interview.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cowher is 2-6 in the AFC Championship, blowing two of them at home.

Well...It's 2-4 actually...But point taken...

My feeling is Cowher is SO far removed from the jokers we have had around here the past 10 years that we'll worry about winning the big ones when the time comes...Baby steps... :lol:

Seriously though, I think the main point The Bills FO better understand is that bringing in a HC without a legit NFL resume, which includes success as a HC, will result in Fans losing interest in buying Tickets immediately if not sooner...At least until that unproven HC proves he can win...If they get the next Tomlin or Harbaugh then it wont be that bad...If they get the next Greggo this thing is going to get so far beyond ugly I don't think any of us can predict the ramifications... :ph34r:

Well...It's 2-4 actually...But point taken...

My feeling is Cowher is SO far removed from the jokers we have had around here the past 10 years that we'll worry about winning the big ones when the time comes...Baby steps... :lol:

Seriously though, I think the main point The Bills FO better understand is that bringing in a HC without a legit NFL resume, which includes success as a HC, will result in Fans losing interest in buying Tickets immediately if not sooner...At least until that unproven HC proves he can win...If they get the next Tomlin or Harbaugh then it wont be that bad...If they get the next Greggo this thing is going to get so far beyond ugly I don't think any of us can predict the ramifications... :ph34r:

Well if its Frazer i predict 30k season ticket holders down from 57k.Russ and Ralph had better get this right.

If it is Frazier, these sentences from the link tell you what we'll see in offseason moves:

"Frazier was a disciple of Jim Johnson's aggressive one-gap 4-3 scheme, which calls for a lot of outside linebacker, corner, and safety blitzes mixed with an agressive upfield push from the line. "

"The stingiest rushing defense in football, allowing only 1,240 yards (3.3 ypc)"

"a lot of this production comes from the monster DT team of Pat and Kevin Williams"

"we see a pattern: young players bloom quickly, defenses get nasty, safety play is top-notch. "

"His mission for 2008 was maintaing the defense's effectiveness against the run, while improving the pass defense. He did that, bringing in fearsome DE Jared Allen and mixing in more man-to-man coverage to maximize CB Antoine Winfield's considerable shutdown skills."

---In other words, we're not switching to a 3-4, Whitner's on the trade block, Byrd's in, McKelvin and McGee are safe, we'll obtain a FA or high draft pick blitzing OLB (or convert Maybin to one) and get another beefy DT like Stroud.