McNabb out in Philly?

Considering how absolutely terrible Kolb has been,

:thumbsup:

He's not been terrible at all....not sure what games you were watching, bro

"Players become available and we will find you a quaterback"

just look at how successful we have been at finding QBs since Kelly left 15 years ago

yeah- that will sell him

I think the idea is turnig the page , other teams seems to do it . Otherwise this will be the situation for ever .

It is not as if they haven't invested assests on qbs johnson, losman , beldsoe all cost plenty , maybe just maybe the 70 year old gm will get it right

As a marketing mind myself, I've had visions of this for the last 2 years (as a way to keep a$$es in seats).

B-lo would put McNabbster one step closer to home and also assure that the NYS Thruway rakes it in on Home Game Sunday between exits 33 and 50, compliments of Orangepeople.

I'm rooting and puking for the Cowgirls.

I not sure , how about this , first round left tackle , let just assume when all is said in done we find one worth taking at number 9 , trade seoncd rounded for mcnabb. I think all of the sudden the offense is something gretly improved .

as for lynch yeah he can go . lynch and a two should get it done, the eagles don't like first round pikcs anyway , They seem to trade down a lot .

Giving a 2nd round pick would be foolish in my opinion. This team is at least two years from contending and McNabb will be a shell of his former self by then. That's why I'd only give them a lowball offer. If they bite, great! If not, move on either with Brohm and/or someone in this year's or next year's draft to develop.

This team seriously needs to bolster their OL, LB, DE positions so that when they do find "the guy" he'll have the team around him to take us all the way.

Giving a 2nd round pick would be foolish in my opinion. This team is at least two years from contending and McNabb will be a shell of his former self by then. That's why I'd only give them a lowball offer. If they bite, great! If not, move on either with Brohm and/or someone in this year's or next year's draft to develop.

This team seriously needs to bolster their OL, LB, DE positions so that when they do find "the guy" he'll have the team around him to take us all the way.

a two or three run would be e fine, revitalize the whole originzation . Kind of like the fluite years, if they would have replaced him with a good qb things would have been a lot different .

I'm from Rocha cha ha, currently living in Philadelphia and would personally love McNabb in Buffalo. He is a great QB, who has done well most of his career with 2nd rate WR's (not counting TO and current WR's). If we got the offensive line together our offense would jump right into the top 15 in the league and would help us immediatley compete for a legitimate shot at the playoffs.

Kolb is a good young QB and has been groomed well behind McNabb a la Rodgers under Farve...he'll be fine once he becomes the starter.