The Sabres are keeping me happy!

Buffalo 66

Here's a blurb on him from Hockey's Future:

"Rounding out the trio of former QMJHL stars, Marek Zagrapan has already spent time in the Sabres minor-league system. The former first rounder played three years in the AHL from 2006 until 2009, but at the expiration of his entry-level deal, the talented Slovak chose to sign with Cherepovets Severstal in the KHL instead of re-signing with the Sabres. The Sabres still hold his rights as an unsigned restricted free agent, but his long-term future with the organization is in question."

And their top 20 Sabres prospects (you won't find Zagrapan on there):

http://www.hockeysfuture.com/articles/1138...pects_fall2009/

i said "talented" i believe... and that blurb from hockeys future even states hes talented... where did I say "top prospects" or "great players"...

Alot of you guys need to learn to read before reacting so fast and getting so offended

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, you must be a lonely person to be so offended because I left 1 name out of my list.

Either I'm a lonely person, or I felt it might be important that you mention the team leader in goals, assists, points, power play points, and the most blatantly talented member of the team.

and they are still young!!! as long as they keep everyone around, i smell a future dynasty.

Miller, Vanek, Myers, Roy, Pominville, Gaustad, Kennedy, MaCarthur, Stafford, Butler all nice and young will be here a long time hopefully. And then Connelly, Tallinder, Rivet and Montador with veteran leadership hopefully here for awhile

Not to mention 4 talented prospects: Brennan, Ennis, Enroth and Zagrapan

No Gerbe?

i said "talented" i believe... and that blurb from hockeys future even states hes talented... where did I say "top prospects" or "great players"...

Alot of you guys need to learn to read before reacting so fast and getting so offended

I'm not offended. We just don't share the same opinion on Zagrapan. However, you did list 4 specific top prospects, but one of them isn't ranked in the top 20 in their system....just sayin' :rolleyes:

Either I'm a lonely person, or I felt it might be important that you mention the team leader in goals, assists, points, power play points, and the most blatantly talented member of the team.

Cry me a river I forgot to mention Connelly in my first post, while just typing a bunch of names off the top of my head.

get over it, and stop bitching about everything and anything homer, you take great offense to something so little

Cry me a river I forgot to mention Connelly in my first post, while just typing a bunch of names off the top of my head.

get over it, and stop bitching about everything and anything homer, you take great offense to something so little

Clearly, it is I who takes offense.

I'm not offended. We just don't share the same opinion on Zagrapan. However, you did list 4 specific top prospects, but one of them isn't ranked in the top 20 in their system....just sayin' :w00t:

I listed 4 specific "talented prospects" where did I say "4 TOP prospects"... Maybe a course on English composition might help?

Your the one who jumped on me

I listed 4 specific "talented prospects" where did I say "4 TOP prospects"... Maybe a course on English compensation might help?

Take it easy. We were just happy to join in on some sabres talk for a change.

I listed 4 specific "talented prospects" where did I say "4 TOP prospects"... Maybe a course on English compensation might help?

Dude, you gotta chill. We were just having some fun here, but you've gotten all bent. I never "jumped on you" I just referenced a helpful website if you're interested in reading up on Sabres prospects. You'd think such a "talented prospect" as Zagrapan might show up in the top 20.

I won't even get into what English "compensation" is.

Dude, you gotta chill. We were just having some fun here, but you've gotten all bent. I never "jumped on you" I just referenced a helpful website if you're interested in reading up on Sabres prospects. You'd think such a "talented prospect" as Zagrapan might show up in the top 20.

I won't even get into what English "compensation" is.

Its english composition not compensation

just because Zagraphan isnt on the list of TOP prospects doesnt mean he isnt talented.

I'm not offended. We just don't share the same opinion on Zagrapan. However, you did list 4 specific top prospects, but one of them isn't ranked in the top 20 in their system....just sayin' :w00t:

10 goals and 3 assists in 39 games in the KHL. I don't think we're missing anything. 1st round bust.

The bust known as Zagrapan

The fact that you mentioned Gaustad as part of the building block of the sabres without mentioning Tim Connolly tells me you probably never played hockey and have no clue how the game works.

The fact that you then mentioned Zagrapan solidified my theory.

It amazes me how so many guys on this board are so quick to point out the smallest of errors in peoples posts.

Get f'ing over it, hockey star.

:w00t:

10 goals and 3 assists in 39 games in the KHL. I don't think we're missing anything. 1st round bust.

The bust known as Zagrapan

Yes Zagrapan is such a bust... Hes 23 years old and will never be anything decent.

His stats show what he is capable of. Hockey players do have off years sometimes.

http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/pdisplay.php?pid=71297

2004-2005 32 goals and 50 assist (82 points) in 59 games

2005-2006 35 goals and 52 assist (87 points) in 59 games

and pretty decent stats in the AHL

Myers has more points than Vanek and is just what the Sabres needed this year.

2009-2010 REGULAR SEASON SO FAR

Player - Pts

T. Connolly - 36

D. Roy - 32

J. Pominville - 29

T. Myers - 26

T. Vanek - 24

C. MacArthur - 20

D. Stafford - 20

J. Hecht - 20

T. Kennedy - 15

M. Grier - 14