Vikings fans not enamored with Frazier

JimBob2232

We have a lot of good posters here no question, but one had to ask themselves this:

With all the incredible negativity that shows on this board from time to time, do we think that other fans sites are any different?

I do not think message boards are the best tool to determine a coach's worth or potential.

Agree. Opinions are like ... well, you know what -- everyone has one. Honestly, I really trust Buddy Nix to get the right guy. Whoever he hires is OK by me. I really think the guy knows every aspect of football and knows exactly what he is looking for in a coach. If the guy ends up being Frazier, then I'll simply trust that Nix knows what he's doing and believe the new HC will do a good job.

Whats up with their forums? Its hurts my eyes. Had to close it

What are they saying?

Actually, it reminds me a lot of Bills forums. It went about like this:

The coaches suck. That means the head coach and the coordinators. So the defensive stats have improved each year under Frazier's reign? It's not because of Frazier. They have had a consistently terrific defense under him? Pure luck. Oh, and by the way, the Cover 2 sucks and anyone who runs the Cover 2 sucks, and that includes Frazier and Childress, who look like they have a very good shot at taking this team to the Super Bowl. But they still suck.

That's a pretty good synopsis. Remind you of any other boards (except for the part about having a successsful team)?