Seattle fires Jim Mora

FluffHead

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

their stadium is built to maximize crowd noise. I attended the Bills/Seahawks game a few years ago. November of 04 I think. They were a good team that year, but the crowd was very mild-mannered and never got loud. Might have helped that we torched them 38-10 or something like that.

Funny, I attended that game too. You weren't the face paint and Bills flag for a cape guy were you? Yes the crowd was pretty mild mannered that day. But the Seahawks weren' that good that year. They finished up 9-7 just like us but they got in the playoffs because they play in a weak division. They went on to be eliminated in round 1 at home by the 8-8 Rams. But I've been to a ton of games there since then and the crowd is raucous. I had been wondering what would happen to crowds next year. But if they get a high profile coach it shouldn't be a problem. What's the matter with designing a stadium to maximize crowd noise? Sounds pretty smart to me.

The Seahawks are pretty much in the same boat as the Bills. Reading about them in the paper you could substitute "Bills" for "Seahawks" and publish it in Buffalo. Bad offense that can't score. Can't stop the run. Coach on the hot seat. Losing record. Tons of injuries.