Serious Question

Being Realistic  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Will Cowher Really Say Yes To The Bills?

• Yes
    • No

I'm going to say yes. It's been reported he wants to coach again, has made calls to assemble a staff, has met with the Bills a few times, and as of tonight, hasn't said no to us. Clearly he's not ruling us out.

If he really intends to take only the Panthers job, how does he benefit from stringing the Bills along?

Never been a big Cowher fan. He was with the steelers 15 years and went to 2 SB's. He did manage to win one but how is he that much better than Schotty? Lots of similarities but Marty gets only grief. I would be happier with Harbaugh, or an NFL OC that can turn this O around but that would take a miracle worker until they get more talent on the O line.

What is to stop him from saying yes? If Ralph is willing to throw money at him, and throw money at free agents, then what would stop him from coming here, other than geography? Bills fans are second to none, and the stadium sells out, and the community idolizes the players. Unless there is some kind of handicap here at Buffalo that I'm unaware of, this job should be one to be excited about. It could be historical that the Bills return to a super bowl and actually win it. Think about how historic that could be, as opposed to the team leaving in a few years and only ever having come so close. It should get done here, and soon. And, if Cowher doesn't want the job, there should be someone who is both capable and willing. Nix will have to find the right man.