WE LOVE YOU DREW!!!!!

BF_in_Indiana

Watch the replay -- why did Lee Evans stop running?  He stopped and tried going up for hte ball.  If he had kept running through the play, it would've been right on his fingers.

CW

127037[/snapback]

Because he knew he was going to have to make the tackle. <_<

It was all on Drew

Watch the replay -- why did Lee Evans stop running?  He stopped and tried going up for hte ball.  If he had kept running through the play, it would've been right on his hands..

CW

127037[/snapback]

I just watched it again on slo-mo. That ball was overthrown (about a foot over Evans head) and it would have been picked had Lee not tipped it.

Bad throw <_<

i doubt i'll get an unbiased reply given the anti-drew venom on the board of late, but nfl gamecenter says pass deflected by evans.  was the INT entirely drews fault or did lee tip it to the defender?

127044[/snapback]

Anti-Drew? How about anti-suck?

i doubt i'll get an unbiased reply given the anti-drew venom on the board of late, but nfl gamecenter says pass deflected by evans.  was the INT entirely drews fault or did lee tip it to the defender?

127044[/snapback]

If Evans didnt deflect it it still had a decent chance of being picked.

Because he knew he was going to have to make the tackle. <_<

It was all on Drew

127040[/snapback]

But he wouldn't have had to make the tackle -- if he had run his route, it would've been right on his hands. He didn't finish the route, tipped it off of his fingers, and had it intercepted.

CW

I just watched it again on slo-mo. That ball was overthrown (about a foot over Evans head) and it would have been picked had Lee not tipped it.

Bad throw <_<

127048[/snapback]

Watch the replay again -- and tell me that Evans doesn't slow down and job when he cuts to the inside. I showed my wife and asked her what she thought (non-football fan), and she said it looked like he slowed down on it.

It looks to me like Evans thought the inside guy was going to pick it off, so let up (perhaps to make the tackle on the first guy), but it wasn't picked -- would've been right on target.

CW

Watch the replay -- why did Lee Evans stop running?  He stopped and tried going up for hte ball.  If he had kept running through the play, it would've been right on his hands..

CW

127037[/snapback]

Evans went up for the ball because it was a high throw. He jumped and just got a hand on it.

RunTheBall

Evans went up for the ball because it was a high throw. He jumped and just got a hand on it.

RunTheBall

127060[/snapback]

Yes, it was over his head so he had to jump there -- BUT what I'm saying is that if he hadn't slowed down he wouldn't have had to jump. If he would've kept running the route, it would've been right on his hands. He slowed down, and therefore had to jump for it.

CW