Ron Artest and others

Takeo_14

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ron Arttest has been suspended 30 games, Jackson and O'Neal 20, Ben Wallace 5. How the hell does Ben Wallace only get 5 games that is a bunch of bull. As far as the fans go they should be barred as well.

Benmaller.com

127030[/snapback]

Pathetic. Artest should sit the season.

Pretty simple really!! Big Ben DIDN'T go in the stands and kick ass! What DONT you understand?? :lol:

127039[/snapback]

Exactly. Wallace didn't do anything but shove Artest. He doesn't deserve five games for that, but the leauge probably felt like they needed to suspend someone from the other team too.

100% the fault of the Pacers players. I hope this costs them a playoff spot.

Exactly.  Wallace didn't do anything but shove Artest.  He doesn't deserve five games for that, but the leauge probably felt like they needed to suspend someone from the other team too.

100% the fault of the Pacers players.  I hope this costs them a playoff spot.

127128[/snapback]

Oh no doubt, you can stick a fork in the pacers. Artest is gone for more than a 3rd of the season and o-neal is gone for a fourth. Their two top players right there. Maybe next year. :lol:

Don't forget that the Player's Union will undoubtedly lodge a complain. I say Artest gets his suspension cut down to 15 games and the others down to 10.

It's not over yet.

Also, the Detroit PD and DA are still deciding whether or not to file criminal charges against JO, Artest and Jackson.

ESPN just announced it - those reports are false

127330[/snapback]

I was going to say. It would be astounding to me if they announce the suspensions before the police and DA office finish their investigation.

Unless teh NBA got word that no criminal charges were going to be filed. There is no way the NBA wants to announce the suspensions BEFORE the police announce their decision.