Bizzaro-world - Bills 8 point favorites

Fezmid

I just looked at the spread -- Buffalo is favored by 8! :lol::w00t: I realize Indy is benching their starters, but still....

The over/under is 33...

Probably a sucker's bet, but I put $20 on a parlay - Indy to win straight up and the over. Total potential win - $156.

I just looked at the spread -- Buffalo is favored by 8! :lol::w00t: I realize Indy is benching their starters, but still....

The over/under is 33...

Probably a sucker's bet, but I put $20 on a parlay - Indy to win straight up and the over. Total potential win - $156.

I would take the over, but I think the Bills got this one at home in the cold.

The over/under is 33...

It will be snowing, cold and windy and if Indy's backups play like last week, I'd take the under.

The over/under is 33...

if the Bills win, they lose..........what will beating a bunch of backups accomplish? We need the best draft position possible. I will be pissed if they win.

The over/under is 33...

And at the beginnig of the week they were 3 point dogs..... The line swithced mid week

The over/under is 33...

And at the beginnig of the week they were 3 point dogs..... The line swithced mid week

I just looked at the spread -- Buffalo is favored by 8! :doh:;) I realize Indy is benching their starters, but still....

The over/under is 33...

That's what you get for betting against your favorite team. I just wish you lost more. :devil:

and DirectTv crapped the bed for the Eagles-Cowboys game.