Weakness

frogger

With more than half the season over what are major weaknesses, that need to be addressed in the Offseason? (this is not I've written off the season, lets think about next year, but a highlight of what we see, and a chance to bring up college players that we can see before the draft, if their season isn't over)

-QB, hopefully JP fills weakness

-LG. this is a strong guard draft-Baas could be taken in the 2nd round, tucker and Smith are less than average.

-LT-if Jennings leaves which if I were TD-I'd let him walk if the price is too high, I would not compete with another team for a LT that gets injured for at least 2 games each year. But if there are no takers I'd sign him and maybe try him inside. Draft-average LTs, but lots of them

TE-can not be addressed in the offseason, weak draft. Tim Euhus will be a good one in time.

RB-back up, with everyone assuming that Henry will be traded we'll need a back up

WR-It would be in the best interest of the offensive coaching staff to get a tall endzone target,

Defense

LOLB-posey has done nothing this year, he is not a playmaker at all. there is no chance of us getting a derrick Johnson, but a Brooks or Burnett are possible and both are true playmakers, I can't understand our attemts of making a OLB in a 3-4 into a 4-3 OLB, apples and oranges. (newman and Posey)

FS-Reese has had moments, and maybe Baker will turn out to be good for the next couple of games. But the future of the position is Troy Vincent if he ever gets healthy.

CB-McGee is not the answer he is still at his best covering slot WR, he losses WRs on the outside. Maybe a Free agent...cheap one hopefully.

I agree with most of your list.

But (with QB off the table for discussion) I think the single most weak position is Center.

We will not have a championship team again in Buffalo until we have an All-Pro caliber Center.(period)

The trite but true maxim for building a championship team in any sport is to be: "strong up the middle."

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.