It Sounds Like Nix MIGHT Think The QB Of Future

I am going to go out on a limb and say that Nix is probably the reason that Brohm is in Buffalo. I really don't think that Brandon was sitting around, and came up with the idea on his own. They may have even asked Nix who he thought was a diamond in the rough.

Now, you are telling Nix to keep looking based on your professional, can't-miss assessment of him in Atlanta in the AVP-CF-Gun offense we run.... Nix has been touted as one of he elite talent evaluators in the NFL, and has a resume to back that up. If Nix thinks Brohm is the guy, I am going to go with him. It would be nice to have a big name, but the FA world is much more realistic, as we need the draft picks to start filling holes, not getting a QB, when Nix, essentially, already did that.

I like the Nix hire, and I like the Brohm idea. He showed some good things last week in the Atlanta pounding. He threw the ball well, showed excellent arm-strength, and I think he settled down and played a lot better as the game went on. I think if Fewell would stop be a little Dick, he would have let the kid take a few chances down field. But Fewell is going to air on the side of caution, all the way to the unemployment line.

I think this is exciting stuff, and I am excited to be a Bills fan. I know that that could come back and blow up in my face, as it has for the last decade, but f%&k it, who else would root for?

I think people are bailing on this kid way to early. I actually think he acquitted him self fairly well when you consider the O he had to work with and the very limited time he had to practice. People compared his game on par with TE and RF who had the entire OTA's and camp. I think that is quite impressive.

If they think Brohm is QB of future not sure why Fitz is starting on Sunday especially if Colts are resting starters?? Sure with ex meat packers on the OL maybe they want to avoid getting him killed

Maybe it is because Fitzpatpatsack knows the offense, such as it is. Or maybe it is because they view him as a bloody sack of meat to feed to the rabid animals.