Who on this list would "fix" our issues at OL?

None. We need to draft a LT and QB in the first round. Time to trade up

You over value the draft. Expecting any pick to make a difference in their first year is no realistic. Some rookies do make an immediate impact, but most take some time. Marv always used to say "The best rookies are last years' rookies" and I think that makes sense. We need help in lots of places and no draft picks will "fix" the problem. We definitely need an influx of talent to the Oline and QB position (among others) via draft and Free agency. We also need to figure out if their is a reason we seem to always be decimated by injury and try to address that. The best teams each year are the ones that seem to stay healthy. The mentioned a team on sunday, I cannot remember which one, that had only 2 opening day starters miss more than 1 game with and injury.

NFL 2010 FA's

My guess is alot of the top guys will be franchised. This is of course assuming the CBA is agreed upon. I would love to see McNeill manning the LT spot.

Apparently, not all of us read the question carefully enough. It has to do with going after free agents, not taking players in the draft. Of course, we have covered both subjects so often during the last few months, I guess it really doesn't matter. Okay, go ahead, knock yourselves out. Personally, I think we should hire a strength and conditioning coach for the coaches. :thumbsup: