TIM TEBOW

how would u feel if the bills drafted tim tebow in rd 1?

picked up a LT in fa

Tebow will not be drafted by anyone in round 1

but if by some chance the Bills did draft him in round 1 it would be the worst draft pick in the history of the franchise

doesnt he have a cannon. ive seen him throw, what are u talking about?

Unlike his leadership qualities and will to win, a slow release, inconsistent spirals, and questionable accuracy, are all huge question marks with Tebow.

Which would last until the 5th or 6th loss out of 7 games when Bills fans realize he can't play QB in the NFL.

PTR

Well, I don't think we have to worry about him being the Bills' #1. Tebow is certainly a heck of a competitor, as you know, PTR. If I held 2 3rd round picks, and had a solid club, I'd be tempted...

BTW - the local birdies here are chirping about UCinn's Gilyard - I'm pretty sure he drops to the high 2nd, and as it stands now, they will be drafting in the bottom 3rd. I'm guessing they'll move up somehow.

BTW#2 - UCinns Quinn, hired by UB. You are going to like him. He, like Kelly, is a proponent of an attack offense, going for the big yards. I'm very happy to see Gill get the KS job. He got UB back on the map.

Unsatisfied if we pick him in round 1. If we are in round 2 or 3 I can justify it ONLY if we build the spread offense around him. That means adding possession receivers, adding o-lineman that can block for 4 seconds and making the D solid. If we do that, we could seriously build a winner in 2 years. Tebow can run a spread/wildcat offense as long as he has 3-4 seconds to run it. Why I think its not a bad pick in that spot is you could focus the next two drafts on adding OL, LB, DL, WR, TE in rounds 1-3 and build a solid team of playmakers. The spread means you don't have to draft top OL and WR, because you are looking for quick hits to get the ball to playmakers - why I like this is you can concentrate on adding LB, DL and TE and get the OL and WR in round 3-5 because you are looking for guys who are just "good enough". If you do that you have a winner. Seriously, try to poke holes in it.

Unsatisfied if we pick him in round 1. If we are in round 2 or 3 I can justify it ONLY if we build the spread offense around him. That means adding possession receivers, adding o-lineman that can block for 4 seconds and making the D solid. If we do that, we could seriously build a winner in 2 years. Tebow can run a spread/wildcat offense as long as he has 3-4 seconds to run it. Why I think its not a bad pick in that spot is you could focus the next two drafts on adding OL, LB, DL, WR, TE in rounds 1-3 and build a solid team of playmakers. The spread means you don't have to draft top OL and WR, because you are looking for quick hits to get the ball to playmakers - why I like this is you can concentrate on adding LB, DL and TE and get the OL and WR in round 3-5 because you are looking for guys who are just "good enough". If you do that you have a winner. Seriously, try to poke holes in it.

The problem is that Tebow lacks accuracy, has an average arm, an extremely slow release, and has bad footwork. It would be far simpler to draft a traditional pocket passer, and would not require such a highly specialized offense for him to succeed. I also really doubt Tebow's ability to fit the ball into NFL-size windows, and no offense would change that.

Tebow is surely a "boutique" selection, or some such, for an already strong team to spend a pick on. I don't think BUF has that luxury.