Who to start at QB this week...

Buftex

Who would you start?

Brett Favre at Houston

or

Drew Brees at Oakland

Also, if you had the chance to pick up Mushin Mohammed (sp?), which receiver would you cut, or would you pass altogether?:

Marvin Harrison (Colts)

Marcus Robinson (Vikings)

Donald Driver (Packers)

Keyshawn Johnson (Cowboys)

Marcus Clayton (Bucanneers)

Lee Evans (Bills)

I am leaning toward cutting Johnson or Evans. Kills me to think of letting go of Evans, but the Bills passing game is too erratic...never great, sometimes non-existant.

Who would you start?

Brett Favre at Houston

or

Drew Brees at Oakland

Also, if you had the chance to pick up Mushin Mohammed (sp?), which receiver would you cut, or would you pass altogether?:

Marvin Harrison (Colts)

Donald Driver (Packers)

Lee Evans (Bills)

I am leaning toward cutting Johnson or Evans.  Kills me to think of letting go of Evans, but the Bills passing game is too erratic...never great, sometimes non-existant.

125842[/snapback]

You HAVE to cut Evans for Muhammad. I just read an article where MM is supossed to be a top 5-7 WR the rest of the way! Carolina has absolutely NO running game.

cut Evans and get Muhhamed. Also start Farve, I was just watching the ultimate fantasy football show and they had the same question. Fact of the matter is, Farve plays much much better on the road than Brees does.

Who would you start?

Brett Favre at Houston

or

Drew Brees at Oakland

Marvin Harrison (Colts)

Donald Driver (Packers)

Lee Evans (Bills)

I am leaning toward cutting Johnson or Evans.  Kills me to think of letting go of Evans, but the Bills passing game is too erratic...never great, sometimes non-existant.

125842[/snapback]

How is Mushi available in any leauge? I'd cut any of those receivers except Harrison and Robinson for him. He is absolutely on fire and with no running game left, Carolina needs to throw the ball. What on earth are you holding on to Lee Evans for?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.