OT-ReggieJackson.com follow up

Thailog80

After a half dozen unreturned phone calls I left them another message. This time I gave them until today or I filed a fraudulent claim with my Visa carrier. Amazingly I heard back from them in less than an hour.......imagine that. They claimed they lost my order. The guy said he would sent it out today. Now as I logged on to my e-mail I have one from RJ.com. They express their apologies and said a special gift from RJ.com is on the way also.... I'll bet it's a coupon for 1/2 off my next order.......Yeah I'm sure they'll see another one from me. So I'll see on Tuesday if they're people of their word. They said they were 2 day airing it from Nevada.

working in the industry i do, I will tell you that you did the PERFECT thing. If you ever have issues like this with a company, if you threaten a dispute (known as a chargeback) they will magically give you VERY prompt service. Chargebacks not only mean the company loses the money from the sale, but a $15 or $25 (depending on if its Visa or MC) charge PER Chargeback. Also, if the amount of Chargebacks (disputes as you put it) is more than .8% of all sales, that merchant can no longer use Visa or MC for a certain period of time, thus basically crippleing the company.

Good work T.

After a half dozen unreturned phone calls I left them another message. This time I gave them until today or I filed a fraudulent claim with my Visa carrier. Amazingly I heard back from them in less than an hour.......imagine that. They claimed they lost my order. The guy said he would sent it out today. Now as I logged on to my e-mail I have one from RJ.com. They express their apologies and said a special gift from RJ.com is on the way also....  I'll bet it's a coupon for 1/2 off my next order.......Yeah I'm sure they'll see another one from me. So I'll see on Tuesday if they're people of their word. They said they were 2 day airing it from Nevada.

9552[/snapback]

I'm glad to hear it worked out for you. IMO, it speaks very well of them that they made an effort to make it right. If I'm you, I take advantage of that coupon and give them another chance :D