Who else played at "RICH"

bills in va

I remember when I was a middle-schooler my high school was dominant and making trips to Rich Stadium on the regular and playing little league football me and my buddies thought that someday we would be playing at Rich, but I'm not gonna lie as it turned out once we got to the high school level our school's program had really gone downhill. The good coaches had retired after their championship runs, and I'll be honest we just didn't have the same talent level either. I have still have good memories from playing high school football though, and good memories of looking up to those great high school teams we had when I was just a young, life unexperienced 6th grader haha.

I played there in 02 for Webster. We beat NT 26-0 on our way to the State Championship. It was defintely a fond memory of mine. We had some great years when I was at Webster and the day at the Ralph was great.

The weather was terrible. We had freezing rain and wind... it was miserable...everything you could hope for playing in that stadium.

Played TE and DE for Eden in 1995 and we lost to Falconer. Their RB was their punter and on their first possesion the long snapper launched the snap over the dudes head which he somehow recovered himself and advanced it 80 yards for the TD. It was all downhill from there...........39-7 if I recall correctly. Great memory anyways I suppose.

2005 for Lew-Port against Iroquois, my junior year. I didn't play at all in the game, but suiting up and running out of the tunnel and being on that field for a game (as opposed to for Jim Kelly Football Camp) was something I will never forget, even though we lost in heartbreaking fashion