Iraq has nothing to do with terror?

Wacka

Of course I will concede the point that there are many more friendly Iraqis than savage Iraqis. I have never argued otherwise. Logically, if there are some savage Iraqis then there can only be some friendly Iraqis. Not all Iraqis can be friendly unless they can be both friendly and savage at the same time. What I have said and still maintain is that most Iraqis want an end to the occupation. That is not the same thing as saying that most Iraqis are going around kidnapping and beheading people, not the same at all. It's entirely possible that this was a war for imperialist America and to rid the world of a ruthless thug. One does not exclude the other.

131412[/snapback]

It's time to cut the crap once and for all Chicot. You know as well as I do that there is overwhelming support for this invasion/occupation in northern and southern Iraq, with resentment for it in the middle section of the country. Ironically that is where your ties reside and may help explain your bitterness and refusal to admit that you are of the minority opinon. We can sit here and play on words for a week if you want to, but this conversation is going to go nowhere so long as you avoid what I am getting at. You provide a unique perspective to this board and I wish it wasn't one so clouded in bias, but it is what it is.

The occupation is a necessity and is only being prolonged by the savage acts that have been taking place for far too long. America has spoken this month and we are committed to doing what's right for the future of Iraq. Make no mistake that the Coalition partners want the occupation to end as well, but we are a long way off because of the malicious acts of a few.

Pardon me for not following WTF you are talking about, as usual.  Of course, I live in this dimension.

131936[/snapback]

He's got his drinking tube in the lock water again.

I've pretty well given up. I've made an attempt to try to explain some of this stuff, oh, about 600 times-using what I can from CENTCOM, DIA and foreign intelligence sources, as well as policy and international relations think tanks both here and abroad-and the educated masses still want to jump up with things like "Daddy's War". Maybe I can get 3 minutes on CNN someday, God knows it won't help if I do FOX.

He's got his drinking tube in the lock water again.

I've pretty well given up. I've made an attempt to try to explain some of this stuff, oh, about 600 times-using what I can from CENTCOM, DIA and foreign intelligence sources, as well as  policy and international relations think tanks both here and abroad-and the educated masses still want to jump up with things like "Daddy's War". Maybe I can get 3 minutes on CNN someday, God knows it won't help if I do FOX.

132083[/snapback]

That's pretty funny!

:blink::huh::lol: