3rd Down

3rd down conversion rate so far this season is 44/174

I understand the o lines woes this year but this still shows a dire need for a new QB.

My question is do we take a gamble in the 1st round, or do we hope Brohm is the answer and wait till the mid rounds to draft one,

or do we go for a vet and go after Jake Locker next year.

Morons need not apply.

Merry XMAS to all.

I understand the o lines woes this year but this still shows a dire need for a new QB.

My question is do we take a gamble in the 1st round, or do we hope Brohm is the answer and wait till the mid rounds to draft one,

Morons need not apply.

Merry XMAS to all.

We should get a vet a la Mike Vick for the next 2 seasons and pick a developmental guy in the draft this year or next. I do not see us having a realistic chance at Locker unless his stock falls dramatically his senior year. We're bad, not horrendous. I just can't see us having a top 1-3 pick that it will take to land JL.

Morons need not apply.

Merry XMAS to all.

It all starts

or stops

with the offensive line.

No QB would last behind these ushers. Build OL first.

It all starts or stops with the offensive line.

No QB would last behind these ushers. Build OL first.

Yepper

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Do some research first. Take a look at the offense line problems with Green Bay,

oh wait there record is 9-5,

do you think Aaron Rodgers might have something to do with this.

Pittsburgh's O-line is also horrible, and was just as bad last year when they won the Super Bowl. That's not to say that the Bills should in any way ignore their offensive line, but QB needs to be the #1 priority. Unless Brohm shows something, in which case QB could move down to #2.