Anything less than a total purge is a failure

After yesterday's game and this debacle of this season I'm convinced that nothing short of a total cleansing will solve the Bills problems. What this team desperately needs is a fresh set of eyes. A set of eyes that understands the intricacies of NFL football. Someone with no pre-concieved bias or no interest on who was drafted where or what they're paid.

Anything less than the football equivalent of a scorched earth policy will be a complete and utter failure.

After yesterday's game and this debacle of this season I'm convinced that nothing short of a total cleansing will solve the Bills problems. What this team desperately needs is a fresh set of eyes. A set of eyes that understands the intricacies of NFL football. Someone with no pre-concieved bias or no interest on who was drafted where or what they're paid.

Anything less that the football equivalent of a scorched earth policy will be a complete and utter failure.

The Bills need a real GM, a rebuilding plan, better scouts, better coaches, and better players. Other than that we're fine. :ph34r:

Mike in Syracuse'

Anything less that the football equivalent of a scorched earth policy will be a complete and utter failure.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amen brother - We need football minds to run the football side of the house.

Uncle Ralphie - What part of this don't you understand !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike in Syracuse'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amen brother - We need football minds to run the football side of the house.

Uncle Ralphie - What part of this don't you understand !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So what is the new ground broken here? What's the reason that we were not thinking?

Guest dog14787

Anything less than the football equivalent of a scorched earth policy will be a complete and utter failure.

Amen to that Mike :ph34r:

We need a brand new captain of the ship in the Front Office. Unfortunately, Russ Brandon is currently the captain. he is living out his dream job and a lot of the blame has been placed elsewhere. I really do not believe we are going to get a strong 'football mind' to right the ship.