1-10 Bills

Tcali

disagree... who has worse tackles than the Bills? Why do they even deserve an extra .5

Also, the defensive ends are actually having a good year and deserve better than a 3. The tackles and linebackers are the ones frigging up the run defense.

1-worst in league

10-best in league

5-average

This is overall--blending of injured and healthy lineups by position(sort of)

QB-3

WR-7

OG/center-5

OT-1.5

RB-7

DT-6

DE-3

LB-1.5

DB-9

I just don't understand the obsession with slamming our DLine.

Our poor run defense falls (almost exclusively) on our depleted LB corps. Finally this year the DLine's getting ample pressure on quarterbacks. Brady looked !@#$ing horrible yesterday because of our DLine and secondary both. If we had blitzing LB's, we'd have a dominant D.

I just don't understand the obsession with slamming our DLine.

Our poor run defense falls (almost exclusively) on our depleted LB corps. Finally this year the DLine's getting ample pressure on quarterbacks. Brady looked !@#$ing horrible yesterday because of our DLine and secondary both. If we had blitzing LB's, we'd have a dominant D.

who is slamming the D line? I gave them a 4.5 overall--thats about average. Combine that with our HORRID LBs and you get the worst run D in the league. I'd probbly give Schobel a 5.5,Kelsay a 4 and maybin a 1(u cant give zeroes).

LBs and OTs deserve a "0". If we have to go with any of them as starters next year, we're in real trouble. Fabio is a starter only on a bottomfeeder team in this league. The only reason he had a slightly better game than his usual 10 yard down field tackles type of game is because the Pats had two backups in their Oline playing. He'd have had his lunch handed to him yesterday if Neil and Kazur were playing.

6 for the DT's? I'll give Williams a 5, but Stroud gets a 3. I know of at least 13 other DTs that are not making anywhere close to his money that would grade out 6-8 on your scale.