Trent deserves better...

Pozitive51

Name just a few please.

I was counting the rush against Brees last night, guy had 2-3 seconds to get the ball out on nearly every play. Fitz et al could not even dream to put up the numbers Brees did in a losing effort with the 3-4 seconds they get. Our line is bad, but hardly the worst. Real QBs can think fast enough to get the ball out. Brees behind our line would have won the game (maybe, I don't know--just speculation--my point still stands).

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My "hate-on"? It's difficult understanding the apologist language, you might want to type a coherent English phrase.

I like to mix koolaid flavors, yum. It's interesting that you ask..

The rosy glasses are officially off?!?! Helping another Bills fan to come to grips with reality. Congratulations! My work here is done...

We got the reality, honey. And we're truly gratified to receive your "Congratulations!" Yoooohooo!

We know Trent's the benched QB. You've mystically created an image for your so-called apologists of hero-worship for the benched QB.

No one on this post has asserted that Trent is a "hero". Find the poster who posted the word "hero" in reference to Trent, and we'll all chip in to buy you a 50-year Bills anniversary commemorative coin.

But nothing like a hate-on for a benched QB to color your absence of rational analysis

It's difficult understanding the apologist language, you might want to type a coherent English phrase.

Hillarious. JayBaller10 you plead for a "coherent English phrase", yet you throw sentence fragments at us: "It's difficult understanding the apologist language, you might want to type a coherent English phrase."

Two fragments in one sentence.

If can't win an argument using facts and evidence, don't rant about incoherent language when you can't pitch a coherent sentence without fragmentation.

Agree 100% positive. Call someone a POS for abusing his wife or for not paying child support but don't take out your blind and over bearing hatrid on a player for giving all he has to give. It's one thing to say "so in so doesn't have talent" but some of our fans show zero class and I for one don't care if they leave town on the next 747 and never look back.

Go Bills!!!

is it OK when people call Demetrius Bell a POS?

My "hate-on"? It's difficult understanding the apologist language, you might want to type a coherent English phrase.

I like to mix koolaid flavors, yum. It's interesting that you ask..

The rosy glasses are officially off?!?! Helping another Bills fan to come to grips with reality. Congratulations! My work here is done...

can we ban the word "kool-aid" from future discourse? it's a pretty lazy metaphor

We got the reality, honey. And we're truly gratified to receive your "Congratulations!" Yoooohooo!

We know Trent's the benched QB. You've mystically created an image for your so-called apologists of hero-worship for the benched QB.

No one on this post has asserted that Trent is a "hero". Find the poster who posted the word "hero" in reference to Trent, and we'll all chip in to buy you a 50-year Bills anniversary commemorative coin.

But nothing like a hate-on for a benched QB to color your absence of rational analysis

Hahaha.. You're right, I'm just making unfounded statements when I say Trentative sucks. I have absolutely no rational analysis to back my statements. I've never watched Trentative take a snap in the NFL and I've never seen the many passes he fails to make, when he is given ample time in the pocket. Whenever anyone brings up the fact that he sucks, people like you crawl out from under the rocks trying to explain why he consistently takes sacks, throws interceptions, and fails to complete passes - it's all the OL. OL, OL, OL... I understand now, never blame Trentative, if he had a capable OL he would be an All Pro. You can root for Trentative in the UFL next year. Temporarily wearing the rosy glasses that I thought you had removed, dumbed my IQ level by 20 points. I suggest that you take them off and KEEP them off! Otherwise, you won't be able to put together a coherent sentence. Wait a minute, that's already happened -

You're hate-on
I feel for you :doh:

Hillarious. JayBaller10 you plead for a "coherent English phrase", yet you throw sentence fragments at us: "It's difficult understanding the apologist language, you might want to type a coherent English phrase."

Two fragments in one sentence.

If can't win an argument using facts and evidence, don't rant about incoherent language when you can't pitch a coherent sentence without fragmentation.

Hahaha, now the apologist wants to teach me grammar rules. You might want to go back and look at your 3rd grade English book...

Excellently worded. When he came in I thought: "This is it Trent, this is your chance to prove to people that you aren't a fragile, scared QB that is afraid to throw the ball, your last chance to be the QB of this team." 3 snaps, 2 sacks and Captain Glass Checkdown is out of the game.

The Trent Edwards Era is OVER. The irony is he'll probably be in the UFL next year like JP.

No, maybe in Seattle he would make a great QB in a west coast offense.

Hahaha, now the apologist wants to teach me grammar rules. You might want to go back and look at your 3rd grade English book...

Hmmmm, hurts to be called out on your phantom assertions doesn't it, honey? Asserting that some posters on here see Trent as their "hero".

Still waiting for you to demonstate which people posted that word describing Trent as their "hero". Or are you continuing to make things up??

You dish out dirt on other people's grammar and then you're called out on the same thing.

O U C H

Hahaha.. You're right, I'm just making unfounded statements when I say Trentative sucks. I have absolutely no rational analysis to back my statements. I've never watched Trentative take a snap in the NFL and I've never seen the many passes he fails to make, when he is given ample time in the pocket. Whenever anyone brings up the fact that he sucks, people like you crawl out from under the rocks trying to explain why he consistently takes sacks, throws interceptions, and fails to complete passes - it's all the OL. OL, OL, OL... I understand now, never blame Trentative, if he had a capable OL he would be an All Pro. You can root for Trentative in the UFL next year. Temporarily wearing the rosy glasses that I thought you had removed, dumbed my IQ level by 20 points. I suggest that you take them off and KEEP them off! Otherwise, you won't be able to put together a coherent sentence. Wait a minute, that's already happened - I feel for you :doh:

Ooooooo, you've watched Trentative takes snaps in the NFL. Well kudos to you!

Your hate-on for the benched QB is touching.

But you've swayed us with your deep analysis. Trent "sucks" as you say. Profound.

I looked up my 3rd grade English book as you suggested and couldn't find any sentence resembling your silly sentence fragment: "It's difficult understanding the apologist language, you might want to type a coherent English phrase."

Could you help point out what chapter of your 3rd grade English book we can find this in?

I looked up my 3rd grade English book as you suggested and couldn't find any sentence resembling your silly sentence fragment: "It's difficult understanding the apologist language, you might want to type a coherent English phrase."

Could you help point out what chapter of your 3rd grade English book we can find this in?

that's a comma splice. it should be: ""It's difficult understanding the apologist language; you might want to type a coherent English phrase."

The semi colon is the Buffalo Bills of the sentence--always ignored. Does that help?

Hmmmm, hurts to be called out on your phantom assertions doesn't it, honey?

You dish out dirt on other people's grammar and then you're called out on the same thing.

O U C H

Hurts? In what way? Buffalo nation, please explain comma usage and grammar rules to this one. He/she is clueless!

Ooooooo, you've watched Trentative takes snaps in the NFL. Well kudos to you!

Your hate-on for the benched QB is touching.

But you've swayed us with your deep analysis. Trent "sucks" as you say. Profound.

Yes, it is profound and all that needs to be said. Makes more sense than: it's the OL's fault! Trentative just needs a capable OL!

Hurts? In what way? Buffalo nation, please explain comma usage and grammar rules to this one. He/she is clueless!

the comma connects disparate thoughts in sentence. there needs to be a bridge between the thoughts (words like: and or but). Otherwise the thoughts are connected via a semi-colon.

grammar! both fun and arbitrary.