Trent deserves better...

Pozitive51

BS. When that POS came in the game I screamed. 3 and out (although Reed should have caught that ball). We left. Trent blows. ;)

Wow. And I thought the bickering Bills were bad about talking trash amongst themselves! Now we have stooped so low as to run our mouths and call one of our own players a POS?! For crying out loud. Yes he sucks and he flat out lacks talent but he tries. If you want to label someone as a piece of s h i t , either blame the headcoach for puting hm in the game or look in a mirror and see if you don't better deserve the trash you so brashly attempt to throw at someone else.

Thank you for trying Trent. There are far worse players in the NFL who deserve to be called a POS before you do. It's always good when you can weed out the bandwagon and pussyfoot fans. They are the one's who call their own children a POS for missing a freaking free throw in a YMCA game. LMAO Classy lady, that you are!!!

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BS. When that POS came in the game I screamed. 3 and out (although Reed should have caught that ball). We left. Trent blows. ;)

Fitz threw the ball to Reed.

If Edwards is a POS what does it say about Fitz or the coaching staff that they even put him in the game in the first place. No player of any caliber deserves this BS.

Really?

Today was a microcosm of his career in Buffalo. He comes in for 3 plays, 2 bad sacks, one pass that didn't cross the LOS, gets injured and is done. Unfortunately, when I think of Trent Edwards that's pretty much what he's done here.

I know, right? I was hoping today was going to shut the Trent humpers up. 2 sacks, a nothing pass and an injury. That is Trent Edwards--he's f-ing terrible. The only good he is was to light a fire under Fitz's ass. Fitz on one leg was twice the QB Trent could dream of. TE will never again walk on the field as a Bill. Good riddance

We have seen Losman, Bledsoe, Collins, Johnson and Flutie leave this team in the past decade. I felt all of these QBs had seen their course with the team and we had seen enough. In summary we knew what they were capable of and it was time to move on.

I dont feel the same about Edwards. He is better than his production and has been dragged down because of the support system around him. If he leaves the Bills next year there is very little doubt that he will flourish elsewhere. I dont think he is a Pro Bowler but he is better than 1/2 of the QBs in this league. There are many playoff teams that are making it happen with less talented QB's than Edwards. Today's game frames the situation. He sits for four weeks behind a journeyman at best....and gets sacked twice because of a turnstile O-line. If this front office had done NOTHING with last years o-line Edwards would have had a chance to springboard this year.

Edwards deserves far better than this BS.

Bull ****. Trent sucks absolute ass. He has no business at all being a QB in the NFL.

Wow. And I thought the bickering Bills were bad about talking trash amongst themselves! Now we have stooped so low as to run our mouths and call one of our own players a POS?! For crying out loud. Yes he sucks and he flat out lacks talent but he tries. If you want to label someone as a piece of s h i t , either blame the headcoach for puting hm in the game or look in a mirror and see if you don't better deserve the trash you so brashly attempt to throw at someone else.

Thank you for trying Trent. There are far worse players in the NFL who deserve to be called a POS before you do. It's always good when you can weed out the bandwagon and pussyfoot fans. They are the one's who call their own children a POS for missing a freaking free throw in a YMCA game. LMAO Classy lady, that you are!!!

He tries? *LOL* Whatever. Don't mess with me buck-o. I'm not in the mood.

Fitz threw the ball to Reed.

If Edwards is a POS what does it say about Fitz or the coaching staff that they even put him in the game in the first place. No player of any caliber deserves this BS.

Agree 100% positive. Call someone a POS for abusing his wife or for not paying child support but don't take out your blind and over bearing hatrid on a player for giving all he has to give. It's one thing to say "so in so doesn't have talent" but some of our fans show zero class and I for one don't care if they leave town on the next 747 and never look back.

Go Bills!!!

He never made the players around him better. That's a sign of a good QB and a winner. He was neither.

And don't use "Really" so often. It's cliche and utterly dumb.

No your posts are utterly dumb. Just face it the problems with the Bills are not solely on his shoulders.

He tries? *LOL* Whatever. Don't mess with me buck-o. I'm not in the mood.

Yeah, he tries. Just like you are trying to be a complete a s s h o l e. If you think he is a loser fine, show enough class and keep it to yourself. In all seriousness, if one of your kids called an honest athlete a POS, would you support that attitude?

And I don't care what kind of mood you are in. If you can dish it 'classy lady', STFU and take it on the chin.

Agree 100% positive. Call someone a POS for abusing his wife or for not paying child support but don't take out your blind and over bearing hatrid on a player for giving all he has to give. It's one thing to say "so in so doesn't have talent" but some of our fans show zero class and I for one don't care if they leave town on the next 747 and never look back.

Go Bills!!!

I'm going to side with you, calling the guy a "POS" implies a certain amount of intent--like he tries to lose games or commits crimes or whatever. Dude simply isn't all that into being a ball player. he's a piece of vanilla. piece of bland nothing. but not a pos.

but seriously, bad player. Concussions? bad coaching? little interest? I (scratch that, WE) don't have the answer. but he is not good enough. Fitz was bad today, BUT when he was benched for Trent? Guy comes out with one good foot and made some great plays. I say someone f's up his ankle before every game. Fitz is not that great either, and should certainly not start next year. BUT he shows a passion that Trent never had. Once Fitz wakes up the team looks like a team.

Yeah, he tries. Just like you are trying to be a complete a s s h o l e. If you think he is a loser fine, show enough class and keep it to yourself. In all seriousness, if one of your kids called an honest athlete a POS, would you support that attitude?

And I don't care what kind of mood you are in. If you can dish it 'classy lady', STFU and take it on the chin.

KMA. You are now on ignore.

I don't hate Trent, I just know something that you apologists can't seem to come to terms with - the guy flat out sucks.

He is your hero, your defensive posts make this painfully obvious to see.. What's theoretical about it? Our QBs play poorly because our QBs suck. Step back for a minute and take that in.. Our QBs suck - repeat that 10 times, or take off your rosy glasses, whichever is easier.

? What does that mean?? I don't speak apologist...

Our rosy glasses are off. You've taken them from us in your hate-on for the benched QB.

Trent is our "hero"

What kind of Koolaid are you drinking?

No one on this board has claimed that Trent is our "hero"

Your tired trade is wearing thin

KMA. You are now on ignore.

[/quote

I am guilty for letting "arm chair fans" rub me the wrong way but when someone puts me on ignore because they can dish it out but can't take it, that puts a smile on my face and makes my night a little better:)

Thanks classy lady!!!!!

I'm going to side with you, calling the guy a "POS" implies a certain amount of intent--like he tries to lose games or commits crimes or whatever. Dude simply isn't all that into being a ball player. he's a piece of vanilla. piece of bland nothing. but not a pos.

but seriously, bad player. Concussions? bad coaching? little interest? I (scratch that, WE) don't have the answer. but he is not good enough. Fitz was bad today, BUT when he was benched for Trent? Guy comes out with one good foot and made some great plays. I say someone f's up his ankle before every game. Fitz is not that great either, and should certainly not start next year. BUT he shows a passion that Trent never had. Once Fitz wakes up the team looks like a team.

You raise a great point.

The interim coach demonstrates a lot of passion as well (not that it's translated to a winning record for Fewell yet). Fewell has likely placed some value on that trait in supporting Fitz as the starter

Sometime, just sometimes no matter how much frosting you may use, the cake still sucks. College, Pros and excuse after excuse after excuse will not change the end result.

I for one am tired of Trent, Fritz and all of the other sub QB play I have watched over the last 5-10 years.

Our rosy glasses are off. You've taken them from us in your hate-on for the benched QB.

Trent is our "hero"

What kind of Koolaid are you drinking?

No one on this board has claimed that Trent is our "hero"

Your tired trade is wearing thin

My "hate-on"? It's difficult understanding the apologist language, you might want to type a coherent English phrase.

I like to mix koolaid flavors, yum. It's interesting that you ask..

The rosy glasses are officially off?!?! Helping another Bills fan to come to grips with reality. Congratulations! My work here is done...