The only consolation about this game

bills44

Just tell us she's not still in high school, there Gramps.

Highschool?? Highschool? You wanna talk to me about highschool?? Were all concerned that shes put of middle school? JK JK

BTW anyone see what I did there? You know beyond the obvious.lol

Today wasn't all that bad ,Yea the game it self was bad and boring but there was nothing else to do and the weather is cold. So why not sit back and relax in your nice warm living room and watch some football. Nothing will ruin my day today because my daughter has just informed me that Iam going to be a grandfather for the first time. ;)

Congrats! One good thing happened today, at least. Oh yeah, it's the 4th Sunday of Advent. There are bigger things than football.

No...The only consolation is that there are only 2 games left in this MEANINGLESS season..

It could be interesting heading into the last week against the Colts at home, who might be playing for an undefeated season.

Today wasn't all that bad ,Yea the game it self was bad and boring but there was nothing else to do and the weather is cold. So why not sit back and relax in your nice warm living room and watch some football. Nothing will ruin my day today because my daughter has just informed me that Iam going to be a grandfather for the first time. ;)

Congrats. She picked a perfect time to tell you to lift your spirits after that game.