Official Game Day Thread

Nanker

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude come on now. Barring Reed's bone head play the game would have been tied!!!

If Maybin doesnt jump offsides we still could have got the ball back and had a chance.

Perry is not our long term solution, but getting a second shot of him laughing with the Special Teams Coach is no reason to pan the guy.

That is just pack mentality and jumping on an issue without perspective.

Cheers and Go Bills

Well, at least we didn't help Miami today.

Cheers!

"You guys"? What, are you a Pats fan? God, I thought trolling was a thing of the past by now.

You really do have the brain of a chimp!!!

Only Chimp-Like Comprehension would interpret laughing at a shot at Trent Edwards as "Trolling"!!!!

Wow

You really do have the brain of a chimp!!!

Only Chimp-Like Comprehension would interpret laughing at a shot at Trent Edwards as "Trolling"!!!!

Wow

Nice try, half-pint, a chimp joke, wow you really got me there. You said "You guys", care to explain what you meant? Assmunch.

Guest dog14787
Nice try, half-pint, a chimp joke, wow you really got me there. You said "You guys", care to explain what you meant? Assmunch.

Monkey Brains

Okay, "You Guys" refer to all the people who have made rather funny jokes about Miss Trent Edwards!!!

Holy Cow!! Never in my life would I believe that I just had to explain myself over such minor details!!!

Wow, the republicans must be right........."We are a Country of rather Ornery folk who dont like to think too much.........but like things that are real simple, plain and make us comfortable" ;):lol:

Okay, "You Guys" refer to all the people who have made rather funny jokes about Miss Trent Edwards!!!

Holy Cow!! Never in my life would I believe that I just had to explain myself over such minor details!!!

Wow, the republicans must be right........."We are a Country of rather Ornery folk who dont like to think too much.........but like things that are real simple, plain and make us comfortable" ;):lol:

Relax, there, Glen Beck, I thought you said You Guys meaning "Bills Fans". Go start your Tea Party rally somewhere else, you crazy blowhard.

Relax, there, Glen Beck, I thought you said You Guys meaning "Bills Fans". Go start your Tea Party rally somewhere else, you crazy blowhard.

Glenn Beck!!! OMG!!

U really must be dumber than a chimp ;):lol: :lol:

I was being sarcastic about Republicans and how they reason you dumb tail wagging, tree jumping nitwit!!!

No offense but you are dumber than a chimp!

Merry Christmas and do yourself a favor and stop engaging in discussions that are clearly above your IQ level :lol:

Guest dog14787
Yer just attacking me because I made fun of your hero, the most gutless football player to ever grace the NFL.

I'm making fun of you because you post like someone with a monkey's brain would, I've watched TE get injured and bent like a pretzel twice this year now trying to make a play for his football team.

The only thing gutless is your bravado on computer Wimpy Chimp.

I'm making fun of you because you post like someone with a monkey's brain would, I've watched TE get injured and bent like a pretzel twice this year now trying to make a play for his football team and the only thing gutless is your bravado on computer Wimpy.

And if I send you directions to my house, you'd be the first one on the plane to come show me how wimpy I am, right, little doggie?

Guest dog14787
And if I send you directions to my house, you'd be the first one on the plane to come show me how wimpy I am, right, little doggie?

Are you buying my ticket Wimpy?