Div 1-AA Football Championship Game

Cynical

Montana Grizzlies vs. Villa Nova Wildcats

Congrats to Villa Nova winning their first football national championship.

I only caught the second half, and for the last two minutes of the game, I thought Jauron had taken over the coaching duties at Montana.

Down by 9, all TO left, and he has team throwing screens and dump offs. And their hurry up was about as fast the Bills.

Even more interesting, Villa Nova did NOT go into prevent mode on D.

Montana Grizzlies vs. Villa Nova Wildcats

Congrats to Villa Nova winning their first football national championship.

I only caught the second half, and for the last two minutes of the game, I thought Jauron had taken over the coaching duties at Montana.

Down by 9, all TO left, and he has team throwing screens and dump offs. And their hurry up was about as fast the Bills.

Even more interesting, Villa Nova did NOT go into prevent mode on D.

Nova looked strong. I saw them in the semifinal game against William and Mary too. That kid Szczur is a badass! I dig watching these lower division teams. For almost all of these kids it's the end of their football careers and they play their hearts out. We have a pretty good 1AA program in my area,UC Davis,and I try to make a game or2 every year. They have a small capacity (10,000) stadium,but it's brand new and beautiful and they fill it up. They have a marching band and everything.Good spirited atmosphere. Just like the big boys but on a smaller scale.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.