Bills Bar in Columbus Ohio

Bob in STL

Hello everyone. I have not posted here in years. Decided to just lurk and be entertained. I grew up in Buffalo and have been a Bills fan since I can remember (the 1965 AFL championship). I live in the St. Louis area now and I am in the Bills Backers there. We meet at Lesters in Chesterfield, great place if your ever in the area.

I will be in Columbus this weekend. I don't want to miss a Bills game, ever. No matter their record. I think we will finally beat the Pats* on Sunday.

Anyone know a good Sports Bar in Columbus that plays all the games? I am staying in Dublin. If there is a Bills Backers bar that would be great. I will find it if you give me the name.

Thanks in advance and go Bills!!

Hello everyone. I have not posted here in years. Decided to just lurk and be entertained. I grew up in Buffalo and have been a Bills fan since I can remember (the 1965 AFL championship). I live in the St. Louis area now and I am in the Bills Backers there. We meet at Lesters in Chesterfield, great place if your ever in the area.

I will be in Columbus this weekend. I don't want to miss a Bills game, ever. No matter their record. I think we will finally beat the Pats* on Sunday.

Anyone know a good Sports Bar in Columbus that plays all the games? I am staying in Dublin. If there is a Bills Backers bar that would be great. I will find it if you give me the name.

Thanks in advance and go Bills!!

You should try Spoonz. It is located on the corner of Sawmill Rd and Hard Rd, in Dublin.