Owens on Philly Radio?

crusoe

I got this from a friend who lives in Philly: "TO was on the Philly sports radio on Thursday and basically said he enjoyed his time in Phila better than his time in Buffalo and wants to back in Phila next year!"

I think he was just giving me a load, but wanted to see if anyone else could confirm or deny hearing this -- I saw nothing on threads here or in the news...

He knows McNabb is gone after this year.

Hate to say I told you so...but I told you so...the only good thing Owens has done for the Bills, IMO, was expediating the firing of Dick Jauron...we, can enjoy Christmas knowing Jauron won't be back...neither will Owens. Thanks TO!

You guys are so wrong about TO. If nothing else he showed the young guys how a PRO prepares & practices. Evans, Hardy & the rest of the receivers are better for having TO on the Team & as you said he helped facilitate Dicks departure another plus. :lol:

You guys are so wrong about TO. If nothing else he showed the young guys how a PRO prepares & practices. Evans, Hardy & the rest of the receivers are better for having TO on the Team & as you said he helped facilitate Dicks departure another plus. :lol:

The Bills should cut him, actually they should have cut him weeks ago.

Do you think the Bills winning more games this year will help brighten the future of this club? Another 7-9 season is the worst case, we are a bad team and need top talent.

I hate me some T.O., he quits on patterns and only plays hard if he has the ball thrown to him every play. If anything, he causes turnovers, the QB's here force him the ball and get picked. Our QB's are weak and don't have the status in the league to tell him off. He has made Lee Evans a shell of himself and is preventing young players from seeing the field. Young guys should know how to practice at this level, he teaches young players to call out QB's and call out coaches. He is an ass and I can't wait to see him go. He can do his sh*t reality show that no one watches.

You guys are so wrong about TO. If nothing else he showed the young guys how a PRO prepares & practices. Evans, Hardy & the rest of the receivers are better for having TO on the Team & as you said he helped facilitate Dicks departure another plus. :unsure:

Yeah, I forgot, Hardy has been awesome this year!! Steve Johnson has been every bit as good as we hoped he would be!!

Josh Reed is the next Wes Welker...Lee Evans is setting franchise records....and how could I forget Roscoe Parrish! Thanks TO! :flirt:

Just wait until he signs with another team next year, and makes "just being honest" comments about his time in Buffalo, with the Bills... I suspect that any TO fans, with the typical Bills fan thin skin will hate him, like they do everywhere else he has played, deserved or not.

TO was nothing but a distraction this year, to take some of the spotlight on just how inept this franchise has become. He made some nice plays, seems like a good guy, but, make no mistake, this signing was nothing more than trying to placate fans for a minute (and they fell for it in droves), and for Owens, a chance to pocket some great money, and regroup, and figure out where he will resume his NFL career. Sort of a sabbatical...