Ghost holding call

firemedic

Anyone see that BOGUS holding penalty on Hangman? I rewound that play about six times and didn't see ANYTHING relating to a hold. Three other Bills pinballed the guy Hangartner was on to the point of Hangartner not being ABLE to hold because the guy was bounced around so much. Of course it blew a first down gaining play, killing the drive.

Anyone see that BOGUS holding penalty on Hangman? I rewound that play about six times and didn't see ANYTHING relating to a hold. Three other Bills pinballed the guy Hangartner was on to the point of Hangartner not being ABLE to hold because the guy was bounced around so much. Of course it blew a first down gaining play, killing the drive.

It was on Chambers. Refs said 63 instead of 73.

I agree. I rewound the play several times and found no holding on Hangman. That was about Fitzie's only well thrown ball all day. And of course on the next play 3rd and 20, we dumped off to Marshawn who ended up 9 yards short of the first down.