dungy

bkc

As the excitment of the bringing a big time coach (shanahan, cohwer ) slips away and the realization that the bills are going to have to rebuild the more traditioanl way I think bringing Tony Dungy as president makes the most sense and her is why

1 The guy is well respected and well connected around the league. I would imagine it is a lot easier for a guy like that to get some doors open then a call from big Russ. This will be very helpful in building a staff and restructuring the entire 2 bills drive , not to mention getting players to at least consider a move up north

2 we keep the tampa two, I am not a huge fan either but 4 years of player development has been spent on this system and with all the work the offense needs turning over two untis in one offseason , espeically this offseason ,( uncapped and very few decent free agents available ), will be impossible

3 Lets keep Perry as head coach, and bring in a dynamic offensive co , fassell could work here. Why Perry , why not actually bringing in someone elses assistant isn't going to be that much of an upgrade short term

4 If you can retool the offense next year and transition from a pop warner to a above average unit , that would be a lot .

5 After all the labor stuff is out of the way we can revisit the tampa two and perry for that matter in the meantime. The bills would have built a strong organization and put in plae a solid offensive system .

6 Plus dungy brings vick and I love my dogs but lets win some games

7 vick two good o line in the draft and a solid offensive mind and the bills are on the right path

I would not mind Dungy, but do not want Vick. If they are a package deal, then no thanks.

As the excitment of the bringing a big time coach (shanahan, cohwer ) slips away and the realization that the bills are going to have to rebuild the more traditioanl way I think bringing Tony Dungy as president makes the most sense and her is why

1 The guy is well respected and well connected around the league. I would imagine it is a lot easier for a guy like that to get some doors open then a call from big Russ. This will be very helpful in building a staff and restructuring the entire 2 bills drive , not to mention getting players to at least consider a move up north

2 we keep the tampa two, I am not a huge fan either but 4 years of player development has been spent on this system and with all the work the offense needs turning over two untis in one offseason , espeically this offseason ,( uncapped and very few decent free agents available ), will be impossible

3 Lets keep Perry as head coach, and bring in a dynamic offensive co , fassell could work here. Why Perry , why not actually bringing in someone elses assistant isn't going to be that much of an upgrade short term

4 If you can retool the offense next year and transition from a pop warner to a above average unit , that would be a lot .

5 After all the labor stuff is out of the way we can revisit the tampa two and perry for that matter in the meantime. The bills would have built a strong organization and put in plae a solid offensive system .

7 vick two good o line in the draft and a solid offensive mind and the bills are on the right path

I think with limited players available the cowboys, redskins, giants.,jets, new england types stand a much better chance of grabbing player then the bills . The sad thing is this was going to be a good free agent class for o linemen

me='nucci' date='Dec 13 2009, 05:29 PM' post='1667501']

Why? With the rules that take effect if there is not a new deal, there will be less player movement as it take 6 years to become a FA as opposed to 4.

i dont think there is a single thing that i agree with....Vick blows, just because you use him in madden doesnt mean he is a good QB in the NFL

when was Fassel ever a dynamic offensive co? if he was even close to that he wouldnt be having such a hard time getting back in the league

Dungy as president, yeah lets hire another guy for a position he has never held before

I don't play madden but Vick is better than anything we get our hands on in offseason.

Fassel has been looking to be a head coach, that is why he has not been in the league.

I know half season with billick but that was a no win situation

and I said somone like fassel, meaning a guy with a solid sytem that has produced results .

By the way we would be lucky to get this as it stands now we will be scrabbling for solid people after dallas, washington and carolina take who they want

scraps it is

:thumbsup:

i dont think there is a single thing that i agree with....Vick blows, just because you use him in madden doesnt mean he is a good QB in the NFL

when was Fassel ever a dynamic offensive co? if he was even close to that he wouldnt be having such a hard time getting back in the league

Dungy as president, yeah lets hire another guy for a position he has never held before