What's a little judicial activism between friends, right?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, he's figured out that you are the idiot. Thats why you two get along so well. Feeble minds think alike.

You are MORE than welcome to explain to both of us Articles I and III of the Constitution and how they apply to this particular topic.

Doubt you will, though. Or can, for that matter.

You are MORE than welcome to explain to both of us Articles I and III of the Constitution and how they apply to this particular topic.

Doubt you will, though. Or can, for that matter.

I asked you first, and this lame deflection has only confirmed my suspicion that you are wholly ignorant of the Constitution.

I asked you first, and this lame deflection has only confirmed my suspicion that you are wholly ignorant of the Constitution.

"I asked you first." What's next, "You mother wears army boots"? :wallbash:

You're the one that said she violated Articles I and III of the Constitution. You made the affirmative statement. Now prove it.

Checkmate.

You're not deflecting your way out of this one.

I'm not defelcting. I'm asking our newest Constitutional Scholar to demonstrate how enforcing the constitutional restriction on bills of attainder is an example of "judicial activism" that violates Articles I and III of the Constitution.

But you can't, can you?

You are. I bet your just running out the clock until John Adams throws you a life preserver.

"defelcting", lol.

Actually, I just gave an explanation a few posts ago. As I figured, you were just too damned dense to understand that the explanation was even there, never mind comprehend it.

But keep focusing on the typo. That'll make you look smart.

Actually, I just gave an explanation a few posts ago. As I figured, you were just too damned dense to understand that the explanation was even there, never mind comprehend it.

But keep focusing on the typo. That'll make you look smart.

So that passes as an "explanation" in the DC Tom world? Just admit that I caught your hand in the cookie jar of Pseudo-Constitutional knowledge.

And...

How bout that play Jairus Byrd made on that pass "defelction" yesterday!

lol

So that passes as an "explanation" in the DC Tom world? Just admit that I caught your hand in the cookie jar of Pseudo-Constitutional knowledge.

A judge's authority under Article III of the Constitution to rule a congressional decision as unconstitutional under Article I of the Constitution does usually pass as an "explanation", yes.

Still can't disagree, can you? Need help with all the big words?