Bells injury suspicous

bills in va

The only thing that is suspicious is that the 1st reports were he was going to be out for the season and then they kept him on the 53 man roster without IRing him. If anything it looks like the reports were correct, but the Bills, who after the initial reports changed the prognosis to 2 weeks were wrong the 2nd time.

I just didn't like the way they handled the Offensive Tackle situation at all.......its not D. Bell's fault

- If you ARE going to trade away Jason Peters (this is a Bell thread not a JP thread) and you are not going to hedge your bets by drafting a Offensive Tackle early....then you damn well better have a plan of what you are going to do that does not involve taking your 6th round talented by still developing D. Bell as the one and only answer. I was very concerned when I saw that we didn't at least bring in another veteran guy and allow D. Bell the chance to beat that guy out for the spot.

- Then you take L. Walker who was just fine where he was and move him into a position where he had no business being....then you CUT him to save salary cap and you still dont bring in a guy who has at least started at the position somewhere else.

You dont do that because Murphy's law is right around the corner........B. Buter....hurt......D. Bell.....hurt......E. Wood.....hurt.....a multitude of other non starters hurt bouncing in and out of the lineup.

Thank god for Levitre and Handgarter and Fitz is taking a damn pounding back there week in and week out.

LT Levi Jones was available prior and during the season as a reasonable, if only temporary, option to the vacancy at LT. He was signed by the Redskins during the season, and they are more than satisfied that he is playing at an adequate level. Trading Peters wasn't the problem as much as not having a fallback position when he went to the Eagles.