God, Cut this guy a break!!

Corp000085

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=1926309

i think i have the team to watch now if the bills don't make the playoffs and the pack do.

124325[/snapback]

Good choice.

I root for the Packers myself; my in-laws (and wife) are all originally from Green Bay, so I root for the Packers and they root for the Bills now (secondarily, of course).

Even managed to get good tickets when the Bills/Packers played in Lambeau. Very cool experience, everyone should try to go there at least once.

CW

OMG! did you see the bottom of that story? DAMN!

[The Favre family has had a difficult year. The quarterback's father, Irv, died of a heart attack last December. Last month, his wife, Deanna, was diagnosed with breast cancer shortly after her 24-year-old brother was killed in an all-terrain vehicle accident on Favre's property in Mississippi.]

Poor guy. It seems like this is the year for everything to go wrong. I hope he wins the Super Bowl this year. It would be sweet for him and his family.

I was watching a Pac game a couple of years ago. The Pac had the ball at the 3 and were lined up for the play. They cut to a "from the endzone" camera angle focused on Farve. He scans the D for a few seconds and then breaks out in the biggest stevestojan grin I have ever seen. Then he stands up and calls a time out. He had seen that the D was in a perfect position to stop the play that had been called. The point here is that he was HAVING FUN. He wasn't freaked out, stressed out, psyched out, or anythinged out. This is the reason the Brett can do the things he does and many other QBs can't. (BTW they got a td on the next play.)

Good news that this doesn't sound like anything serious, but that list does play like a depressing country song. When it rains, it pours. Thoughts go out to him and his family.

I also admire his ability to play this game and, most of all, to keep having fun with it. That smile at the goal line tells it all. Respect that you got beat on that play before it started, laugh at it, and then try again.

If only The Drew could play with half the fire and smarts that Favre exudes....