Say no to Mike Martz

Griswold

I saw the D&C article touting the offensive genius. MM is not the man for the job.

Here is Lori's find of the month: Mad Mike Martz.

A classic post.

Placing blame on players for a loss, and not himself... he doesn't have the character needed to turn a team around.

Whenever I read "_______ genius" ... I hear Eddie Murphy calling

. A classic skit.

I saw the D&C article touting the offensive genius. MM is not the man for the job.

Here is Lori's find of the month: Mad Mike Martz.

A classic post.

Placing blame on players for a loss, and not himself... he doesn't have the character needed to turn a team around.

Whenever I read "_______ genius" ... I hear Eddie Murphy calling

. A classic skit.

True that. I don't know how I missed it the first two times. But thanks for the nice read(s).

I will say that it's "nice" that he's expressed an interest in coaching The Bills. But I do not think MM is a good candidate for HC here. I also think that April will take a hike at the end of the season because he was snubbed for IHC - I just hope he goes to the NFC.

He was a really good offensive coordinator when he had Curt Warner, Tory Holt, Issac Bruce, Marshall Faulk all playing well. Once Faulk left he forgot how to utilize the RB and thus started he started on his downward skid.

He did run that offense known as 'the greatest show on turf" as an OC, but then failed in SF and Detriot with less talent as an OC.

So yea, I'd say no as well and look for someone a tad younger with less ego.

Having dissed him as Bills candidate.. I still have to say I admired his work in STL. That was some exciting football.

MM just isn't the right man for the Bills.

I think he would be a good fit in Dallas.

Having dissed him as Bills candidate.. I still have to say I admired his work in STL. That was some exciting football.

MM just isn't the right man for the Bills.

I think he would be a good fit in Dallas.

The perfect fit is in Oakland. Crazy Mike & Crazy Al together-just throw the ball deep down the field baby!