Hire a tutor for Roscoe

Roscoe Parrish is an amazing returner BUT an incredible liability. Cannot beleive he didn't get called for running after calling Fair Catch in the Jets game. It looked like every player on the field but him was waiting for the call from the official.

This kid has yet to learn the rules of returning punts/kicks, which are pretty simple. This kid is a moron and may forget to breathe at any time, he obviously needs CONSTANT reminders.

Get this guy a tutor. It could be anyone. A High School Art teacher or a customer service representative at Wells Fargo. Just someone with a heartbeat to talk to Roscoe about the rules EVERY day. Let him chill with the Kickers and sound it out word by word.

What a complete idiot waste of talent.

I can't figure out what happened to him.

Is it solely because of the special teams players that we have lost via injury and free agency?

Do we have inferior talent now on punt returns, as well?

Or is it all Roscoe?

All I know is, Mr. NFL Punt Return Leader ain't playin' like one this year.

I think there are a few things affecing Roscoe's play this year (besides him not being very smart)

1.) Loss of some good special teamers

2.) Rule changes regarding blocking and formations on ST

3.) Roscoe was too focussed this year on his disappointment for not being involved in the offense and I believe he lost focus on being a great returner

4.) Loss of confidence both in himself and from the coaches/teammates in him

I think he is done here in Buffalo and should be traded or cut in the off season. A change of scenery will probably do him well and the humbling realization that noone else wants him as a full time receiver will hopefully re-focus him on being a dominant returner for a few more years until his tiny stature causes him to shatter into 50 million pieces.

I think there are a few things affecing Roscoe's play this year (besides him not being very smart)

1.) Loss of some good special teamers

2.) Rule changes regarding blocking and formations on ST

3.) Roscoe was too focussed this year on his disappointment for not being involved in the offense and I believe he lost focus on being a great returner

4.) Loss of confidence both in himself and from the coaches/teammates in him

I think he is done here in Buffalo and should be traded or cut in the off season. A change of scenery will probably do him well and the humbling realization that noone else wants him as a full time receiver will hopefully re-focus him on being a dominant returner for a few more years until his tiny stature causes him to shatter into 50 million pieces.

+1