1-2 more outing like this...

cage

Thank god, I was getting a shiver down my spine with all the accolades to Fitzpatrick / Fewell...

We should give Brian Brohm a 3 game tryout before we closeout this miserable year and this also re-proved that the Bills do need to start from scratch and don't have their head coach or QB among those who have played this year. I don't have a clue or opinion on Brian Brohm, but would like to see him in 2-3 games this year to see what he's got.

Thank god, I was getting a shiver down my spine with all the accolades to Fitzpatrick / Fewell...

We should give Brian Brohm a 3 game tryout before we closeout this miserable year and this also re-proved that the Bills do need to start from scratch and don't have their head coach or QB among those who have played this year. I don't have a clue or opinion on Brian Brohm, but would like to see him in 2-3 games this year to see what he's got.

I am with you 100%. I would love to see Brohm in there before the end of the season. I think Fewells defense speaks for itself. This guy is not the answer for head coach.

I am with you 100%. I would love to see Brohm in there before the end of the season. I think Fewells defense speaks for itself. This guy is not the answer for head coach.

I guess the Perry Fewell honeymoon is over. :sick:

I'd like to see Brohm, too, but don't get your hopes up. It's one of two things...the coaches really don't think much of Brohm or they know he'll get killed behind that line. I'm hoping it's the latter.