T.O pissed me off today

bills_red

Funny you should mention that. The Jets blew three sure touchdowns in the first half. It actually could have been 40 - 13.

That's exactly right. Our DEFENSE gave up LONG before TO ever did. Watch Poz take the wrong line to the runner on almost EVERY run and see how he clearly could have made the tackle if he'd have had a smarter brain, and look at the rest of the dumb turds NOT get pressure and NOT make plays. Sorry, The Jets should have KILLED us, were it not for their own stupid drops and bad throws. KILLED us.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TO was a good marketing move, but this franchise just set Steve Johnson back a year in his development for a player that is tempermental, volitile, and tends to drop the ball in key situations. Also, our offense does not get a lot of chances with our defense getting run over like school girls.

TO would be great for an average offense with a settled QB that are just looking for a spark at WR.

I love TO's heart for the game, and he has sucked it up on a terrible offensive squad riddled with injuries, but he and the Bills are best served by him moving to a team that is not struggling on both sides of the ball. He would be happier, and our bench of young receivers would actually have a chance to grow with the team.

Because Braylon Edwards dropped a wide open 80 yard TD, and another Jets reciever dropped a sure TD after he hit the ground out of bounds...........that's how.

Then how come they didn't score on any of their other plays? Sure, Edwards dropping the one and the other out of bounds catch would have changed the final score, but the Bills defence still kept them out of the endzone on the Jets other plays and kept the game close.

If TO cared and played with heart, the score could have been different too

That's exactly right. Our DEFENSE gave up LONG before TO ever did. Watch Poz take the wrong line to the runner on almost EVERY run and see how he clearly could have made the tackle if he'd have had a smarter brain, and look at the rest of the dumb turds NOT get pressure and NOT make plays. Sorry, The Jets should have KILLED us, were it not for their own stupid drops and bad throws. KILLED us.

2 dropped passes means the bills defence gave up??????

Seriously, go to Amazon and order "Football for Dummies", give it a read through, or have someone who can read read it to you and show you the pictures.

The Jets should have killed the Bills, but the Bills defence still kept the game winable for the offence. Name me one team that would still lose a game when the defence holds opponents to under 20 points on a consistent basis?

The team looks ready to quit. Let's see how Fewell handles the situation.

Let them quit. The season is over our team sucks we might as well see who is talented so we can start fresh next year starting with an offensive line as well as getting a quality QB.

Hey T.O make a fing try for the ball you ass. How many times tonight did he just give up on the ball? I think it was 3. Hey T.O you make 6.5 mill. at least !@#$ing try.

So what else is new? This happens every game. How many times has TO laid out to make a tough catch in his carrer? Often times he doesn't cacth the damn ball when its right in his gut.

2 dropped passes means the bills defence gave up??????

Seriously, go to Amazon and order "Football for Dummies", give it a read through, or have someone who can read read it to you and show you the pictures.

The Jets should have killed the Bills, but the Bills defence still kept the game winable for the offence. Name me one team that would still lose a game when the defence holds opponents to under 20 points on a consistent basis?

Hey good point, I hadn't thought of it that way. !@#$wad.