If Beast Mode busts out...

Kipers Hair

I really thought, if we needed a RB, Lynch would suffice, but seeing him outsplayed by Jackson was eye opening. So, let's say we let him walk when his contract is up....if that happens, Marv's reign as GM should go down as the worst in the history of this team....

I really thought, if we needed a RB, Lynch would suffice, but seeing him outsplayed by Jackson was eye opening. So, let's say we let him walk when his contract is up....if that happens, Marv's reign as GM should go down as the worst in the history of this team....

Not sure how old you are but please go back to '68-'71 and '84-'85. The worst record so far for when Marv was GM is 7-9. FAR from worst in history. The last 2 years this team was in the playoff race at 7-6 before losing out. Please check the history of the Bills before making that statement.

1) Kyle Williams was a nice pick in round 5.

2) Brad Butler was a good pick in round 6.

3) You guys will scream, but Trent Edwards was a decent pick because he went late in round 3, and qbs are the hardest players to find. In other words, imo a solid backup is worth a late 3rd.

4) Poz wasn't a bad pick imo.

It is worth noting that the above is out of 15 selections. I do know we traded away early 2nd and 3rd round picks in 06 to actually move up for McCargo, but I don't remember how much we gave away to get Poz. We also had the #8 selection in 06 and the #12 selection in 07.

Not a pretty picture by my standards but I'm sure some Marv fans will find something good in this.

PS: Marv seems like a nice person.

Marv did bring in Jackson so.....

I have seen alot of stupid statements on this board, but that is the most retarded yet. So you have been a Bills for for what? 4 or 5 years now? You never heard of Tom Donahue? Just the case you talked about points out the stupidity of the subject-what fellow Coe College alumni of Fred Jackson's signed him and gave him a chance period when no other team would? You wouldn't make a very good private detective because you don't have a clue.