Vick and Dungy

BTIZZLE

If Dungy has been such a great influence on Vick, I say we bring them both in. I trust Vick, as far has off the field issues if Dungy is with him. It solves the QB situation, coaching/GM situation, and the future draft picks direction.

I also believe while he is not a great pocket passer, he is a great football player. He would be a good fit and we would not waste a first round pick on a QB we have no clue about their ability to be an NFL player. Vick is a proven player. Plus we have that cat Brohm on the bench to try to develop. Use your first day picks on building strength in the trenches. O Line depth is still a problem. Would be nice to get a big run stuffer too on the D line. Not to mention a few LB's that weigh over 200 pounds. Poz is out there by himself!!

Please don't use this strain to complain about dog fighting. That is over!!! Get over it people. Lets debate the value of Vick as a football player and the options that could be available if he and Dungy are here together.

If Dungy has been such a great influence on Vick, I say we bring them both in. I trust Vick, as far has off the field issues if Dungy is with him. It solves the QB situation, coaching/GM situation, and the future draft picks direction.

I also believe while he is not a great pocket passer, he is a great football player. He would be a good fit and we would not waste a first round pick on a QB we have no clue about their ability to be an NFL player. Vick is a proven player. Plus we have that cat Brohm on the bench to try to develop. Use your first day picks on building strength in the trenches. O Line depth is still a problem. Would be nice to get a big run stuffer too on the D line. Not to mention a few LB's that weigh over 200 pounds. Poz is out there by himself!!

Please don't use this strain to complain about dog fighting. That is over!!! Get over it people. Lets debate the value of Vick as a football player and the options that could be available if he and Dungy are here together.

I said this right after Dicky J was fired and although itd be great, it'd never happen. I believe Dungy has already said he has no interest in coaching anymore.

You wrote that, "I also believe while he is not a great pocket passer, he is a great football player. " If by "great football player" you mean "good RB," then you might have a point. But to suggest that Vick is a great--or even marginally competent--quarterback would be absurd. He's not; and his name does not belong in any discussion about "solving the QB situation." Fred Jackson has at least as good a chance of solving the Bills' QB problems as does Michael Vick.

There's already another Vick thread on the first page of TSW. But even just one Vick thread is one too many.

I posted this on the other Vick thread that's going down, but that's why we have cut and paste, no?:

people have been dropping Vick's name simply because he is (presumably) an available QB. Unfortunately being a scumbag has kept him out of the game for years. Look at what Daunte Culpepper was doing in Detroit last year. Once upon a time a 3 time Pro Bowl QB, dude gets older and spends some time off an active roster and he's nothing. So beyond Vick being one of the worst human beings to play this game--and the moral implications of bringing a violent felon into the locker room--you are talking about a guy who hasn't played competitive football in 3 years. Buying washed up former stars hasn't really worked for us in the past, what makes you think Vick would be any different?

:lol: Like Ebola or swine flu?

What's so great about Michael Vick? I dont' understand the facination with him. He wasn't very good before going to prison and i doubt he is any better now. The Bills dont' need a RB wanting to be a QB. The Bills need a pure pocket passer.

Name the last QB with the running skills of a Michael Vick or Vince Young who won the SB.

Dungy would be great here as head coach.

I'm sure he'd be willing to show up on game days and give a pep talk while still keeping his full-time job doing the lord's work. This is a great idea. On the plane ride home, or the bus to Buffalo airport, he could dictate his ideas for a game plan to someone, Jauron?, and that guy could put them into place during the week while Dungy does the job he loves and is interested in. It would probably only take 2 or 3 mill a year to work this out. Let's do 'er!!!!