Pleadge Byrd to the Pro Bowl

Capt. OTM

I love these ballots! I can vote for Trent, Mark Sanchez, even JaMarcus Russell. What a joke, the pro bowl.

Yeah what a joke...for s&^% & giggles I voted for Trent Ewards! I voted for Byrd 25x, but I couldn't vote for that punk Lynch even once as he would have the audacity to think he deserved it or something! I did give Favre his respect and voted for him as well!

Lucky we never had any of those then. Wish we'd re-signed Jason Peters, though, who only missed four games in five years with the Bills and is a terrific pass blocker.

Proof that a person shouldn't post while high on drugs...Peters was the worst pass blocker at LT in the league in 2008...possibly the worst at any position on the OL

"I accept the challenge and pledge to vote for Jairus Byrd at least 31 times per day to get him in the Pro Bowl"

-Capt. OTM

Love your enthusiasm, and Byrd is very deserving of a Pro Bowl; however, that game doesn't really matter. Additionally, it will raise the value of Byrd's future contract if he is voted in. And, most importantly, those who have jobs and a life outside of the forum are not able to vote 31 times.