OT: One of my workers brought crystal meth...

Dante

Update

First thank you very much for the replies. As it is now she is still not back to work. Her drug test came back negative. This is neither here not there with me. It was done way late and she could have faked it especially since she knew about it in advance and it wasnt done on our premises. Im convinced it was either out of her system or she took someone elses clean specimen in there. We all know she is using anyway by her behavior. We are spooked by the legal issues here. I want her out but we dont want to get sued. To me if you are in possesion of a illegal narcotic all bets are off but that is rational, logical thinking. Hell if the skank was on the street and found with it she would be arrested. How can it be that we have to worry about firing her? She is a criminal. Christ I dont know. People who want to go into business where you actually have to hire people really should have their heads examined! Between safety, workmans comp, enviormental, benifits, and stevestojan like this who needs it.